how much shut eye you get at night?

Mr. Moto

Japanese American Secret Agent
Banned User
I get 10-12 hrs. of sreep a nite.
 
B

Blitzwing

Guest
I have the impression that that guy is Rudnicki. Anyones else agree?
 

Mr. Moto

Japanese American Secret Agent
Banned User
10 good, but I rike 12
 

King Boo

"I'm definitely NOT doing this to help you, Pit."
Blitzwing said:
I have the impression that that guy is Rudnicki. Anyones else agree?
I agree completely. I know a Rudnicki sockpuppet when I see one.
 

Mr. Moto

Japanese American Secret Agent
Banned User
You are meant to sreep @ night. That why many peopre sreep with mask on. Meratonin is important to sreeping good. it is hormone that makes peopre grow, and makes a good, quarity sreep. Quarity for everything. You body can onry make it during night. If any right gets into your room, your body wirr onry make very rittre. Hardry none at arr!!! Peopre no shourd sreep with nightright. Sreep in a room with as rittre right as possibre. This needed for body to make meratonin. I am Japanese, so arr I need is dentar fross to brindford myserf at nite. It so ronrey sometime being jap in arr white country.
 

1337Yoshi

Excelsior!
Mr. Moto said:
I am Japanese, so arr I need is dentar fross to brindford myserf at nite.
This quote alone is proof that you aren't a Japanese secret agent. It's a stereotype of the Japanese, something you wouldn't be making if you were truly Japanese.

But on the subject of sleep, I usually get about 12 hours a night.
 

Mr. Moto

Japanese American Secret Agent
Banned User
1337Yoshi said:
Mr. Moto said:
I am Japanese, so arr I need is dentar fross to brindford myserf at nite.
This quote alone is proof that you aren't a Japanese secret agent. It's a stereotype of the Japanese, something you wouldn't be making if you were truly Japanese.

But on the subject of sleep, I usually get about 12 hours a night.
well that's good
 

1337Yoshi

Excelsior!
Mr. Moto said:
1337Yoshi said:
Mr. Moto said:
I am Japanese, so arr I need is dentar fross to brindford myserf at nite.
This quote alone is proof that you aren't a Japanese secret agent. It's a stereotype of the Japanese, something you wouldn't be making if you were truly Japanese.

But on the subject of sleep, I usually get about 12 hours a night.
well that's good
hey, you forgot to type r's instead of l's there.
 

Smiddle

Power Star
1337Yoshi said:
Mr. Moto said:
1337Yoshi said:
Mr. Moto said:
I am Japanese, so arr I need is dentar fross to brindford myserf at nite.
This quote alone is proof that you aren't a Japanese secret agent. It's a stereotype of the Japanese, something you wouldn't be making if you were truly Japanese.

But on the subject of sleep, I usually get about 12 hours a night.
well that's good
hey, you forgot to type r's instead of l's there.
Perhaps he didnt want to sound like an exaggerated retard.
 

Mr. Moto

Japanese American Secret Agent
Banned User
Smiddle said:
1337Yoshi said:
Mr. Moto said:
1337Yoshi said:
Mr. Moto said:
I am Japanese, so arr I need is dentar fross to brindford myserf at nite.
This quote alone is proof that you aren't a Japanese secret agent. It's a stereotype of the Japanese, something you wouldn't be making if you were truly Japanese.

But on the subject of sleep, I usually get about 12 hours a night.
well that's good
hey, you forgot to type r's instead of l's there.
Perhaps he didnt want to sound like an exaggerated retard.
Hah foored u. Those were capitar i's made to rook rike those 12ths retters.
 
Top