Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Xbox 720

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steam Box

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of them

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Which will you buy? Even thought the PS4 isn't out yet, we have the specs and the controller. When the PS4 does come out, will you get it or settle with the Wii U or neither? The Xbox 720 was added for those people who like Microsoft, even though the Xbox 720 is still unknown.

Re: Wii U or PS4?

Why you couldn't get 3 of them, I will wait for Steam Box before I could get a PS4

Re: Wii U or PS4?

Ness said:
Why you couldn't get 3 of them
Because some of us are poor and don't have the time to be playing every game available.

After looking at the PS4 the Wii U stands a chance,

I'm going to wait before I see more of what each has to offer game-wise before passing judgment. After all, the games are what ultimately sell me on a console.

Though I'll probably go with a Wii U once the inevitable Metroid and Smash Bros. games come out.

If I do buy a next-gen console, I'd probably go with the Xbox 720 (only if it has backwards compatibility). The PS4 will probably be very good, but, to be honest, it's not entirely different to what we have seen before. The Wii U, on the other hand, I would like to get.

I kinda wish there was an option to chose more than one, because I know I'm definitely going to get the Wii U, and somewhere down the line I'll be picking up Xbox 720 and perhaps the Steam Box.

It gives you only option because it's meant to tell what console you want the most. Having more than one defeats that purpose.

Also, there's a possibility I'll get an Xbox 720 after a year or two, when the prices go down. I already have a Wii U, and I won't get a PS4 or Steam Box. There's also a chance I'll switch to PC gaming only and ditch all gaming consoles.

Wii U since it will be the only console I will use

After the lackuster PS4 reveal, unless Microsoft does something incredibly amazing with the Durango, I think the Wii U will be my first next gen console, followed by the PS4 sometime later, when it already has built up a good exclusive library.

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
I KNEW that Wii U would win :D

Everyone knew that. It is a site about a Nintendo franchise after all.

Probably none for a while because I'm normally behind on consoles. I got my PS2 when the PS3 came out and GBA when the DS came out so it will be the same here.

The PS4 actually had a good reveal. It seems cool and I really want to play Zelda on Wii U so I can't decide between the 2.

Back