The City Hurt & Heal/Vote to Win

Paper Yoshi

Jonny Boy
I revisited my Music H&H topics some minutes ago for no apparent reason, which made me think of an idea for another Hurt & Heal game. I immediately wanted to make one with the Brazilian State capitals, but, considering many of you probably know a few of them, I decided to expand it to include cities from all over South America.

Anyway, I'll choose the cities later, so feel free to comment on this!!

(I can make a separate Hurt & Heal with Brazilian cities if you wish, though.)

EDIT: This post will list the winners for all games in the City H&H/V2W series, along with games in progress.

South American Cities Hurt & Heal - On hold

Re: Hurt & Heal: South American Cities

include all the capitals, like caracas and lima

As you may guess by the new topic title, I changed the whole idea. I started thinking about continents, having the country capitals from all over the world...

And then I had this idea. The City Hurt & Heal/Vote to Win.

The City H&H/V2W contains two types of games. The main game, the Capital Hurt & Heal/Vote to Win, and spin-off H&H's, such as the one with South American cities.

The Capital Hurt & Heal/Vote to Win would work a lot like the Music Hurt & Heal I hosted months ago. There would be multiple location-based Hurt & Heal games, and the top 5, 10, or whatever cool number of capitals would qualify to the next part: a Vote to Win (akin to the knockout rounds featured in many football/soccer tournaments, such as the World Cup). The remaining capitals would then compete against each other until one of them wins the game. The spin-offs would be simple Hurt & Heal games, so they'd be considerably shorter.

Well, I hope you all like this whole new idea!

Back