Help with mixing PV videos into Windows Live Movie Maker?`

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
(For those who don't know, a PV is basically an animated music video to go with a song, typically for anime/J-pop songs)

So, I'm going to fan dub the first 3 Story of Evil songs, and I REALLY want to use the PVs instead of putting random pictures into a slideshow, but the only video program I have is Windows Live Movie Maker (Came on my laptop), and it's not like the old movie maker.

I have no problems with the audio because I know how to mute that and mix the karaoke and my singing, so that's not a problem, I just want to know how to import them into Movie Maker.

Here are the videos I want to use:

I just put the videos incase that helps.

if you still have a vista pc and a way to copy files theres a way you can get the old movie maker back (tbh i think this would honestly be easier than trying to deal with the new one but thats beside the point)

otherwise, do you actually have the pvs downloaded onto your computer? because if theyre like .flv or something im pretty sure neither of the movie makers have support for that. you should try to find a site to convert them to .avi in that case

Teruteru Hanamura said:
if you still have a vista pc and a way to copy files theres a way you can get the old movie maker back (tbh i think this would honestly be easier than trying to deal with the new one but thats beside the point)

otherwise, do you actually have the pvs downloaded onto your computer? because if theyre like .flv or something im pretty sure neither of the movie makers have support for that. you should try to find a site to convert them to .avi in that case
I have Windows 8, so I can't get the old one.

And no, they're not on my computer.

Lakituthequick said:
Instead of finding a site, I suggest using Free YouTube Downloader by DVDVideoSoft. That can download video's straight to the format of wish.

BTW, Rin you managed to get me crying. Congratulations!
I'll try that, but I'll have to get my mom to help because she knows more about that stuff than I do.

Also, lol, I cried when I saw them too.

Back