Mansion Steward, Mansion Forebear, Museum Curator and Oasis Toad articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I don't really think we need those articles. They're way too minor (i.e. Oasis Toad is a Toad who lives in Dry Oasis and the significance of that is...?). That's just me though.

They can be covered by the respective areas that the character appears in, such as the Sticker Museum and The Enigmansion.

Then why do they have links on the Paper Mario: Sticker Star main page? Huh? :mad:

That's probably something bad about the article then. It's like saying "there should be multiple links to a single page on the same page" just because that happens to be the case in one article or another, or saying "titles shouldn't be italicised" just because a title isn't italicised in one article — it just isn't a good argument. If there's an issue in the article, it should probably be fixed, not left there to incite more issues in other articles before it takes longer than necessary to fix it when a change is made.

You think this topic is bad? Wait 'til you have read everything in the Topic Storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back