GIFs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GIFs can be created by using programs. If you're new to it, I'd Google Microsoft GIF Animator and play with it. It's not the best program, but it should give you an idea of how the process works.

A good way to practice is to get the aforementioned program, the go to The Spriters Resource and download Pokemon animation sprites from Gold/Silver/Crystal. Then, use the GIF Animator and the sprites to recreate the animations. That's how I learned.

Click on Profile on the top bar, then click on Profile Information. There will be a selection for uploading avatars.

Bare in mind that we are currently having an issue with our uploader, so it might not work.

Ghost Jam said:
Click on Profile on the top bar, then click on Profile Information. There will be a selection for uploading avatars.

Bare in mind that we are currently having an issue with our uploader, so it might not work.

I uploaded my avatar yester day and it worked fine. :eek:

I didn't say 'complete failure'. I said 'issues'. It will work, you just have to keep at it. maybe try back every now and again.

fire MARIO bros said:
i´m don´t know how make pics in my posts dudes i´m want some answers if one does respond me thanks you dudes( the one who does respond this i´m will thanks this person) :)
Someone already made a thread about his and I answered them. And that question doesnt belong here. :-\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back