Games save data that you accidntally deleted

ToxBox

Power Star
It happened today and the game is de Blob for Wii. I went to files and delete my friend's old file and keep mine. Then after that, I thought that I exit "Delete file" menu when I click on my file then it is gone. My 50+ of gameplay when I was kid is gone.

Ghirahim said:
de Blob has to be one of the worst games on the planet........ Congratulations for deleting it.
If you think deBlob is one of the worst games out there, you haven't been playing that many games.

Time Turner said:
Ghirahim said:
de Blob has to be one of the worst games on the planet........ Congratulations for deleting it.
If you think deBlob is one of the worst games out there, you haven't been playing that many games.
I'm just exaggerating, but it was a very awful game, IMO.

Ghirahim said:
Time Turner said:
Ghirahim said:
I'm just exaggerating, but it was a very awful game, IMO.

Why reviews say it is a good game

It wasn't an accident at the time, but I had Jirachi on Ruby and deleted it because I was a little kid and stuff and felt like starting over for some odd reason..

Once I was playing SMB3 on the NES and a kid my mom was babysitting hit the reset button when I got to World 8.

Never remember accidentally deleting anything.

Although I did hit the power button during the ending of Zelda: OoT 3D (which made me have to defeat the final boss again, not fun)

Back