Who among us actually read articles in the Super Mario Wiki?

Do you actually read the articles at the Super Mario Wiki?

• No, I only read them so I can fix mistakes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rarely; although every once and a while I do read an article for fun/info.

• Sometimes, I like both editing and reading for fun/info.

• All the time. In fact, I read a whole lot more than I edit.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've started editing minorly. But my time's mainly at Fantendo. or Video Games. or Sleeping, eating, breathing, using the bathroom, drinking (water).

Max2 said:
I've started editing minorly. But my time's mainly at Fantendo. or Video Games. or Sleeping, eating, breathing, using the bathroom, drinking (water).

My time consists of editing talk pages, editing my page, lying to my parents that I wasn't on MarioWiki last midnight on my dad's laptop, eating Cheese Nips, drinking Mountain Dew, going to the bathroom, looking at LOLcats, playing video games, sleeping on the couch, swimming, savoring the summer...

So I really don't have TIME to really EDIT.

I don't read articles. You have to be able to do something to do it. I'm not able to read articles because I need a MarioWiki to do that. And MarioWiki does not work for me.

If I had food and a bathroom in my "cave" as my parents call it, I could live in here. So, yeah, that's why I'm so active. And why I'm pale as a ghost. and always cold. and have an imagination that can, if not addressed to, could take over my entire mind in a matter of years.

Max2 said:
If I had food and a bathroom in my "cave" as my parents call it, I could live in here. So, yeah, that's why I'm so active. And why I'm pale as a ghost. and always cold. and have an imagination that can, if not addressed to, could take over my entire mind in a matter of years.

You know your comics are pretty unimaginative. BTW Keep on topic from here on.

i don't really read many articles i just mostly edit..

Yeah, I know that. But, my comics in real life are crazy. I'm good at faking to have no 'magination :)

Back