What non-game Pokémon merchandise do you have?

Pyro

Power Star
I've got...

-Many, many trading cards (including Kyurem and Landorus EX. So freaking awesome - holographic and the artwork takes up the whole card)
-DVDs for Mewtwo Strikes Back and a four-pack including Heroes, Jirachi Wish Maker, Destiny Deoxys, and that Celebi one
-Somehow the entire Galactic Battles season of the anime (it's Skulldug's)
-Woobat, Psyduck, Roserade, Eevee, Espeon, Sneasel, Tepig, Cubchoo, Mew, and Pikachu plushies. Skulldug has Zorua, Zoroark, Darkrai, and Celebi plushies.
-Pikachu, Snorunt, Shaymin Sky, Drilbur, Roggenrola, and Omanyte figures
-Oshawott toy from McDonald's

I think it's worth noting the store that sells the plushies has had plushies of all the Eevolutions and Eevee in stock. :D

Too many to list, most of them are plushies.

Actually, I might list them when I'm bored....

I think I'm forgetting some things, but at the top of my head, many figures, many books, many VHS tapes/DVDs, many cards, some plushies, a Pikachu Mega Blocks thing, some marbles, a couple of hats, and an old Pikachu themed Nintendo 64 (although it no longer works).

I only have a Black/White 50 card pack, but I'll list what my friend who's in college has because I'm bored:

-Trading cards from Red/Blue, Firered/Leafgreen, and just about all the other decks except for Unova. I think she has nearly a half a million cards! (We played a couple rounds with me borrowing some cards)
-Pikachu talking plushie (Which no longer talks. :( )
-2 Pikachus, Meowth, Squirtle, and I think Chikorita? plushies that have candy in them
-A Pokémon "Gotta catch 'em all!" poster with all the original 151 Pokémon on it
-Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn VHS tapes

And a bunch of figurines and other crap I can't list.

She was a major Pokémon fanatic.

Pyro said:
Eevee, Espeon

I think it's worth noting the store that sells the plushies has had plushies of all the Eevolutions and Eevee in stock. :D
ENVYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

also cards and a zekrom and a zoroark toy from mcdonalds.

Monomi said:
I only have a Black/White 50 card pack, but I'll list what my friend who's in college has because I'm bored:

-Trading cards from Red/Blue, Firered/Leafgreen, and just about all the other decks except for Unova. I think she has nearly a half a million cards! (We played a couple rounds with me borrowing some cards)
-Pikachu talking plushie (Which no longer talks. :( )
-2 Pikachus, Meowth, Squirtle, and I think Chikorita? plushies that have candy in them
-A Pokémon "Gotta catch 'em all!" poster with all the original 101 Pokémon on it
-Kanto, Johnto, and Hoenn VHS tapes

And a bunch of figurines and other crap I can't list.

She was a major Pokémon fanatic.
151 Pokémon, and not Johnto, Johto

Oh my god, Johnto

Johnto

Why am I laughing so hard at this oh christ

Curse my possible dyslexia for the misspelling of Johto.

Dragonite pencil topper, Geodude key chain, Golem top, Pokémon handbook, poster with first 151 mons and Togepi, and probably much more.

pokemon couch pillow
pokemon sticker board
pokemon yahtzee
pocket pikachu
talking stuffed pikachu (press the hands and it talks)
dozens of pokemon toys from burgerking
The first 4 movies
VCR tape of a few season 1 episodes.. one of them has pikachu with boxing gloves..
VCR tape of a special winter vacation episodes.. season 2 I believe
CD : Pokemon Gotta Make 'em All! (an old pokemon art program)
Glow in the dark pikachu puzzle (100pieces)

9 of the movies, a lot of plushies, some pokemon magazines that are exclusive to my country which even translated the anime and moves in my language, a 50 cm pikachu plush, the pokemon mystery dungeon: ginji's adventure manga series(when i got them, i was about 8, and stupidly, i drew mustaches on all the pokemon. dont ask me why. i dont know either), posters, a cranidos key chain, a poster detailing all the pokemon up 'till hoenn, vhs tapes, a pokemon cushionand A LOT of trading cards. i was the coolest kid on the block with my EX rayquaza.

Back