Metroid Zero Mission Super Challenge

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Here's the challenge: Beat the game with only 5 missiles (no missile tanks), 2 super missiles (no super missile tanks), 2 power bombs (no power bomb tanks), 99 health (no energy tanks), no long beam, no charge beam, no screw attack, and you can't kill the second form of the giant bug in Ridley (which means you need to find the super missiles elsewhere). Although I've never done this myself, I assure you it is possible, as there are secret paths all over the place that let you avoid getting the above powerups. If, by chance, anyone actually does this, I ask them to leave a message here.

It's not s***. It's just really hard. Especially Ridley.

Actually, there are lots of people out there who play through ganes getting the least amount of items possible for a challenge. It's called a minimum completion quest. Besides, if you don't want to try this challenge, no ones forcing you to.

ShyGuy27 said:
Actually, there are lots of people out there who play through ganes getting the least amount of items possible for a challenge. It's called a minimum completion quest. Besides, if you don't want to try this challenge, no ones forcing you to.
Well... no one is. 'Cept for you, friend. ;)

Back