Thee Official Dragon Story Thread

marioman1213

ROSERADE HAS RETURNED! ...As a Bombchu.
This is where we give other people our Storm8 I.D.s, tell each other breeding tips, etc.

For all who care, my I.D. is marioman1213 (no surprise there).

I had this on my iPad before I deleted it

Somehow a lion... you know... with a plant

EDIT: oh wait that was a different game

Sombrero Guy said:

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO YOU DELETED IT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN AWESOME WITH YOU AS A NEIGHBOR!!!

Sombrero Guy said:
Roserade said:
Sombrero Guy said:

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO YOU DELETED IT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN AWESOME WITH YOU AS A NEIGHBOR!!!
Fine silly I'll redownload it
Yay thank you my place name is Dragon Planet(actually, I have two files[the other one's Dragon Land], but I like to play Dragon Planet the most).

Crackin355 said:
I don't know what came first, DragonVale or Dragon Story, but I like Dragonvale infinitely better.
DragonVale isn't a bad game, and I'm pretty sure it came first, but I direct my love to Dragon Story(however, I do still play DragonVale, I love to race on it.).

Sombrero Guy said:
Crackin355 said:
I don't know what came first, DragonVale or Dragon Story, but I like Dragonvale infinitely better.
DragonVale is by different people

Well duh. They have no need to make another version of a game they already made. That and they must spend a good chunk of their time putting in new dragons every time an event goes on, since there's a new one every week or two.

Crackin355 said:
Sombrero Guy said:
Crackin355 said:
DragonVale is by different people

Well duh. They have no need to make another version of a game they already made. That and they must spend a good chunk of their time putting in new dragons every time an event goes on, since there's a new one every week or two.
This I agree with.

Back