How many computers/laptops are in your house?

How many computers/laptops are in your house?

Votes: 2 8.7%

Votes: 8 34.8%

Votes: 5 21.7%

Votes: 2 8.7%

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6 or more

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters

MCS

Donkey Kong
There's 5 in my house. 3 laptops (2 of which are mine) and 2 desktops (1 of which is mine).

4 laptops - my old one (which I'm still using until I transfer my files to my new one), my new one, and my parents' laptops.

5 laptops and 1 desktop. Of those, only 4 laptops work. Well, 3, since the fourth one is incredibly slow. One is mine, the second is my brother's and the other is my dad's.

One computer, one laptop. My father also has a work laptop, though he usually works at the company office so I don't think that really counts.

3 laptops, sometimes 4 though
My laptop
My brothers laptop
My parents laptop
and sometimes my dad's work laptop which he occasionally takes home to do extra work on.

two laptops (one of which is my sister's), one desktop

Smg2daisy said:
One desktop. It is used for many years, so it is still Windows XP and my mum refuse to buy a new one. She don't likes me and my siblings use such things. She thinks that is a waste of time. And money.

I had Windows XP all my life until I got a laptop with Windows 7. Hopefully I'll eventually get a desktop with Windows 7 on it.

So we used to have a Computer, but it shit itself finally. I was glad because we could get a new one.

Bad for me though, since they made it so it showed what was on my sisters old laptop on our computer screen so it's a shitty laptop that runs at a horrible speed. It's unusable to me, since my sisters laptop; which is essentially mine since its in my room 75% of the time and I use it more/have more stuff on it, goes a lot faster and doesn't freeze up after clicking a few times.

So we have 2 Laptops, but one is unbearably slow.

The whole family has one desktop to use and my brother has his own laptop for school. I'll be getting a laptop as a graduation present soon.

Back