Project X Zone announced for NA and Europe

I think i just had a heart attack but it feels so good!

This game looks pretty rad and I love crossover stuff, really hope I'll get to play this, glad it's coming over.

I forgot all about it.

I might pick it up.

and all i care about are the mega man x, street fighter, and tekken characters

http://www.rockman-corner.com/2013/04/project-x-zone-dated-for-north-america_6.html

June 25th.

Okay, I got the game, and I have to admit, the Japanese voice acting annoys me a little, but nearly as much as the freaking info dump they give you before you even start playing! And I'm not coming off this like I'm Egoraptor or JonTron, hating any and all tutorials then getting confused and complaining that the game isn't making things clear enough for me, this game really is bad at teaching you what to do. Any GOOD game will teach you what to do as you come to it, but here, you're expected to remember too much right off the bat. It actually infuriated me so much initially that I turned the game off just to cool down and wait for a better time to play the game.

Here's what I'm getting at: instead of just telling me what to do before I even get to it, it should have said what I should do, let me try it out, then elaborate further once I perform the action or say to look in an in-game guide for further details. The kicker for me, and what REALLY pissed me off to the point of having to stop "playing" was that it was telling me what to do after I engage an enemy BEFORE I EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO ACTUALLY ENGAGED AN ENEMY! It's like what happened with Xenoblade Chronicles, I'm given such a massive info dump at first that it turns me off and I haven't played that game since. I'm going to try this again, once I've rested and tried to memorize every single last detail I need to know about the game before it'll actually be useful.

So it WILL have the Japanese VA's. I should'a expected as much.

I was hoping for English VA's but oh well. Still nice to see this come to NA regardless.

If I have money to spare soon, I'll pick this up, since I liked the demo.

I got past the rocky intro, and now I'm loving this game. One thing, though: I just beat chapter 5, and they're explaining how characters from alternate futures and universes and timelines can somehow make sense. then Hsien-Ko says:

"This all seems so needlessly complicated."

She pretty much just summed up the game's story right there.

I picked up this game because I was expecting a standard fighting game, but what the hey, I'll stick with it and see if I can stand the convoluted mess that is the plot.

Back