“Weird Al” Yankovic

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I love weird Al, he does a great Star Wars version of American Pie.

Meat Loaf and him toured once.

3dejong said:
The weirdo that sang "I'm Fat".
And White & Nerdy, Couch Potato, Eat It, Another One Rides The Bus, Hardware Store, Headline News, Amish Paradise, I Can't Watch This, Don't Download This Song, My Bologna, The Plumber Song, I Love Rocky Road, Pretty Fly For A Rabbi, Polkarama, Canadian Idiot, Theme From Rocky XIII, Do I Creep You Out, The Saga Begins, Jurassic Park, Confessions Part III, You're Pitiful, Bedrock Anthem, Like A Surgeon, Dare To Be Stupid, Polkamon, Gump, Smells Like Nirvana, Ricky, It's All About The Pentiums, Achy Breaky Song, King Of Suede, You Don't Love Me Anymore, Trapped In The Drive Thru, Your Horoscope For Today, and some more.

Smiddle said:
And White & Nerdy, Couch Potato, Eat It, Another One Rides The Bus, Hardware Store, Headline News, Amish Paradise, I Can't Watch This, Don't Download This Song, My Bologna, The Plumber Song, I Love Rocky Road, Pretty Fly For A Rabbi, Polkarama, Canadian Idiot, Theme From Rocky XIII, Do I Creep You Out, The Saga Begins, Jurassic Park, Confessions Part III, You're Pitiful, Bedrock Anthem, Like A Surgeon, Dare To Be Stupid, Polkamon, Gump, Smells Like Nirvana, Ricky, It's All About The Pentiums, Achy Breaky Song, King Of Suede, You Don't Love Me Anymore, Trapped In The Drive Thru, Your Horoscope For Today, and some more.

Bolded favs.

Re: "Weird Al" Yankovic

Smiddle said:
Does anyone more than me listen to his music? This is the 27th time I listened to him today.

What exactly does this entail? Did you listen to 27 songs, or did you just walk in and out of your room 27 times?

Actually, come to think of it, what is that even supposed to mean? I can't tell if 27 listens is good or bad.

Re: "Weird Al" Yankovic

cracked said:
Smiddle said:
Does anyone more than me listen to his music? This is the 27th time I listened to him today.

What exactly does this entail? Did you listen to 27 songs, or did you just walk in and out of your room 27 times?

Actually, come to think of it, what is that even supposed to mean? I can't tell if 27 listens is good or bad.
That was just a joke. See Weird Al wiki's page on 27

I love Weird Al... good times, good times. Oh, but whatever you do, Don't Download this song

"Weird Al" Yankovic was going to parody "You had a bad day" to "You had a bad date", but he wasn't granted permission until the last day of recording SOL.

Smiddle said:

you forgot the song about ebay

Alphaclaw11 said:
Smiddle said:
And White & Nerdy, Couch Potato, Eat It, Another One Rides The Bus, Hardware Store, Headline News, Amish Paradise, I Can't Watch This, Don't Download This Song, My Bologna, Waffle King, The Plumber Song, I Love Rocky Road, Pretty Fly For A Rabbi, Money For Nothing/Beverly Hillbillies, Polkarama, Canadian Idiot, Stop Draggin' My Car Around, Theme From Rocky XIII, Spam, Do I Creep You Out, Ode to a Superhero, The Saga Begins, Jurassic Park, UHF, Confessions Part III, You're Pitiful, Bedrock Anthem, Like A Surgeon, Dare To Be Stupid, Polkamon, Here's Johnny, Gump, Smells Like Nirvana, Angry White Boy Polka, Ricky, It's All About The Pentiums, Achy Breaky Song, King Of Suede, You Don't Love Me Anymore, Trapped In The Drive Thru, Your Horoscope For Today, eBay, Pacman, I Lost On Jeopardy, You Make Me, Bob, and some more.

you forgot the song about ebay

I forgot a whole lot of songs, but I've added more.

Back