Tyrell Badd

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Gamefreak75
Has anyone else here completed the Nintendo Gallery?

Please tell me someone else aside from me did it. :-[ Also, feel free to post your thoughts on it.

YES!

I spent like 3 weeks just doing that. The most annoying stuff was making sure you got the big bird picture and then great Octos. I did it on my first run too so I always make sure that I don't continue to the master quest.

Nintendo Gallery? *Looks up*

Never knew about it. But I didn't get past Dragon Roost Island since I thought the boat was boring.

Which is why I'm really excited for the HD Remake, so I can play it through fully.

Crackin355 said:

Never knew about it. But I didn't get past Dragon Roost Island since I thought the boat was boring.

Which is why I'm really excited for the HD Remake, so I can play it through fully.

Oh Poochy...

NOW I HAVE TO RECOMPLETE MY GALLERY COLLECTION FOR THE WII U ONE!!! :'(

Time Turner said:
You guys actually had the patience to do that? Wow. I'm impressed.

It was so annoying with having to use Song of Passing so much. I find it easier to do it as you play along the game and not all at once. So much easier I should add.

But yeah, it requires a lot of patience to do.

As much as I adore Wind Waker, i never really had much interest to do it. It just seemed like another bleh collect-a-ton quest which I'm not really fond of.

I always do it on my first try too. In my opinion, the hardest photos to get were Kalle Demos and Gohma, ironically the two easiest bosses in the game.

Xerneas said:
Time Turner said:
You guys actually had the patience to do that? Wow. I'm impressed.

It was so annoying with having to use Song of Passing so much. I find it easier to do it as you play along the game and not all at once. So much easier I should add.

But yeah, it requires a lot of patience to do.
I think the opposite actually. I pretty much got more than half of it done after getting the Ballad of Gales from Cyclos. Also, before I even go into the Forest Temple or whatever it was called, I catch the firefly and go all the way back to Windfall. It's boring, but I find it the best time to get all the Koroks is when they're still in the Forest Haven. I pretty much finished the entirety of the Forest Haven section of the gallery (minus Fado, of course) before I started the temple.

Also, I got Knuckle too. 8)

Crackin355 said:

you have to be real patient when sailing to a place to another one.

and that can take forever if you haven't got the ballad of gales.

oh and did I mention that you can't hit cyclos until you get to the tower which gives you the bow and arrows.

I'll probably just play through it normally the first time, revisit in about a year or two and use a guide for the heart pieces and anything else interesting.

Back