Don't vote for Hilary Clinton

kat-rin koopa

Koopa Troop Soup is really nice
Because Hilary Clinton can't be voted for, anymore.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7441941.stm

images

The real issue is that many women supporting Clinton because she's a woman will now support McCain over Obama.

*sees no one cares about our country's future leader*

Wayoshi said:
The real issue is that many women supporting Clinton because she's a woman will now support McCain over Obama.

And yet, all those women didn't change the fact that Obama was beating Hillary. I want Obama dammit. He's half black, half white, just like me, and he has the right ideas.

Master Lucario said:
Wayoshi said:

And yet, all those women didn't change the fact that Obama was beating Hillary. I want Obama dammit. He's half black, half white, just like me, and he has the right ideas.
I hope you know only the latter is important. Skin colour does not matter, because everyone is equal.

PaperStriker said:
Master Lucario said:
Wayoshi said:

I hope you know only the latter is important. Skin colour does not matter, because everyone is equal.

Finally someone is smart on this forum. :)

Guiliant said:
PaperStriker said:
Master Lucario said:
Wayoshi said:

:')

Guiliant said:
PaperStriker said:
Master Lucario said:
Wayoshi said:

YELLOW SMILEYS SUCK

SiFi said:
Guiliant said:
PaperStriker said:
Master Lucario said:
Wayoshi said:

YELLOW SMILEYS SUCK
What, are you saying you suck?

Back