Muramasa: The Demon Blade

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff

Muramasa: The Demon Blade is an action-RPG, where you play through 2 stories, each taking place in a fictional, Japanese folktale version of the Genroku era at the time of shogun Tokugawa Tsunayoshi on Honshū, the main island of Japan. You basically play as either Momohime, a young princess possessed by an evil swordsman known as Jinkuro, or Kisuke, a ninja who's lost his memories, as you go through different environments, collecting spirit flames (or whatever), building swords, and fighting LOTS and LOTS of enemies!

I could continue to describe it, but this guy does a pretty in-depth analysis of it, which is basically the whole reason why I made this topic, anyway:

This game was released for the Wii back in 2009, and is probably one of the best or at least better games for the Wii. I certainlly had a blast playing it. Might revisit it again sometime soon... Oh, and there's this:

So PS Vita owners, you've got something to look forward to this March! ;)

The wii version was alright, but be very prepared for it.

It is insanely repetitive.

I have it for Wii, it's a pretty good game, the backgrounds are beautiful and I liked the amount of swords to make.

Never beat it though, I think I beat the Red Oni with Momohime then stopped because I used up all my items and pretty much got wrecked. That boss was a pain simply because I had no idea what to do. I think I figured out you had to hide behind rocks or something, but then he'd smash you if you did.

Back