Super Marisa World FUSION (working title)

Which suit should be Marisa's "Fire Flower"-typed Super Item?

• Reimu (Attack: SWR Fantasy Orb)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, first poll is up. Which suit should be Marisa's "Fire Flower"-typed Super Item? There are two options:
-Reimu: There are several reasons, why I choose that as an option:
1. Albeit NOT being a fire-typed Touhou character, she has as a fire-typed spellcard as her only elemental attack (characters like Patchouli and Mima have multiple elemental attacks). The Fantasy Orb is basically Reimu shooting 6 explosive mulitcolored fireballs.
2. Marisa had a Reimu suit in New Super Marisa Land.
With that suit, Marisa can do Reimu's trademark Spell Card "Fantasy Orb", which are basically 6 multicolored fire orbs, that fly onto enemies and explode on impact.

-Yuki: http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Yuki
Together with Mai, she is the boss of the Fourth Stage of Mystical Square (thanks goes to Vaike at Super Mario Boards for giving me the idea). That could work too, because:
1. She IS a fire-typed Touhou character
2. She bears a strong resemblance with Marisa, allowing me to just recolor the Marisa sprite for that suit.
With that suit, Marisa can do Yuki's last Spellcard, which will here function like Reimu's Fantasy Orb, but with normal fire orbs instead of multicolored ones.

Eitherway, this poll will last 5 days. Until then, happy voting! :D

Disclaimer: I accidently made the voting 6 days long.
It actually should end at the end of 5th April of my time.
But don't worry, I'll close it just in time.

Sorry, but how do I lock votings?

A: I'll edit the poll time for you, don't worry.

B: Please do not make multiple posts in a row within a short time of each other. Edit your previous post instead, thanks.

e: is that better

Thanks for editing my post. :D

Okay, all polls are closed now. Here are the results:
Fusion Fangaming:
Reimu - 4
Yuki - 1
All-Star Engineers:
Reimu - 1
Yuki - 1
Super Mario Boards:
Reimu - 0
Yuki - 2
MFGG:
Reimu - 2
Yuki - 0
Total:
Reimu - 7
Yuki - 4
Looks like Reimu won.
However, there could still be a possibilty that Yuki could make some kind of appearance.
Eitherway, stay tuned.

Back