G4 getting rebranded this year

Gomamon said:
your phrasing made it sound as if you find metrosexual people disgusting though

this isn't about whether you intended to express disgust at them, and nobody is assuming that you do. but what you need to understand is that regardless of your intent, people can be hurt by the things you say. it doesn't make you a bad person, it just means that it would be appreciated if you could be a little bit more careful

Yeah, I guess I should have included a little tidbit in parentheses that said I didn't have anything against them. I apologize to anyone that interpreted it that way; it was my fault, I should have worded it better.

Puddin said:
on the other hand MCS, i feel you were too defensive afterword and it made your original intentions look even more ambiguous. furthermore if you "had a feeling" someone was going to call you out on it, you should've phrased it differently in the first place.

The only reason I was so defensive is because it really ticks me off when people call me out on things that don't even apply to me. But like you and 22 said, I should have worded it better because that was not my intention. So again, my apologies.

Tree Fiddy said:
I saw an ad for the Esquire Channel today. It must be on a different channel.

Yeah, the article mentioned Esquire Network is replacing Style Network instead. What channel did you see the ad on?

The Doctor said:
Bump, because Esquire is now in the slot where G4 is on Dish. Anyone else notice this?

They actually went through with it? Wow. Last time I checked, the G4 channel was gone completely. I just checked now and it's still gone, so I'm assuming it might be just a Dish thing. I don't have Dish, I have Bright House, so yeah.

This doesn't really make sense though because of that article that said Esquire was replacing the Style Network instead of G4, so I don't know why they would just suddenly change their minds at the last second.

Bumping this again to remind you that G4 actually still exists today-albeit only on AT&T Uverse (I believe Comcast was the last traditional cable carrier to drop G4, which is ironic, because the same company owns both Comcast and G4).

Back