how to upload pictures from 3DS

It's technically possible, but I never tried that (I never needed to do it, anyway).

It's possible, I did it regularly some time ago.

Go to any website with an Upload form.
Tap Choose. You get a warning about persons privacy.
After that the screen appears where all of your photo's are.
Choose one and confirm.
Now tap the upload button.

3DS will always upload its images in 3D, but with .JPG-extension.

I tested it a few ours ago, I can even Upload YouTube Videos, as long as there's a "Browse" Button.
So yes, you can Upload images to the Wiki.

Did I say, YouTube on 3DS?
No, I said, I can Upload YouTube Videos.
UplVidUP.cwgi

sweet, thanks guys, this will really help out a lot for uploading things since I no longer have to sd card transfer through my camera
and thats interesting that it can upload to youtube but can't view it, now I may actually start posting youtube vids :P

But now everyone can:
http://www.cw-games.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/121-cw-uploader/

If you see a error, it's because you're not logged in.
It's a Script I made myself, I'm using it to Upload YouTube Videos, as it works on any platform, even without Flash or JavaScript (and yes, that includes the 3DS as well).
Plus, it saves all of my Tags, so I don't need to retype them over and over again.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the 3DS to support AVI's only.
But still, only if I change the MP4 support to AVI, it'll still work, it's just 1 or 2 line(s) of change.

It does, after all, it's just a simple Upload Form, which first sends to your FTP Server, which then forwards the Video to YouTube.
Sure, if it was made with Flash, then it won't work.
The Script does make use of jQuery (= JavaScript), but that's only for making the Upload Bar move, so it still works without JavaScript.

Well, I just tested it, and I can indeed not Upload any Videos from a 3DS, as it'll only let me choose Photo's.
Sorry for the misunderstanding then. f( ̄_ ̄)

photobucket hates me xd still cant upload from 3ds :(
ooh whatever, I'll just save to sd and upload to pc through my digital camera

There must be another way around, right?
Maybe PhotoBucket uses Flash (I don't know, because I never use it)?

Back when the PS Vita was new, I've Tweeted all of the Screenshots I made on it, using its Twitter App, and deleted the Tweets as soon as possible.
But now it supports Macs and Emails, so I don't really need to Tweet Images anymore.

I got it to work (somehow) I cant view the photos on the 3DS but somehow I can still upload them, on the 3DS it says its an upload error, but when I check my photobucket on my pc it worked xp

Back