Mushroom Kingdom Fusion

Occasionally Returns

Fluffy boi(or possibly gurl?)
Mushroom Kingdom Fusion is an incomplete crossover Game Maker game released for Windows that is mostly Mario based. In my opinion, this is the best Mario fangame so far. Here are the following things I love about this game:
It combines many elements of video games
It shows what Mario would do if he were in another dimension
It shows how other video game would do in the Mushroom Kingdom
Most bosses just explode
It is very creative

If you want to contact the creators of this game (also known as the Fusion Team), go to http://www.youtube.com/user/MKFusionTeam

Yeah.

But seriously, you're missing out on a ton if you haven't played Psycho Waluigi.

I know it's made from Hello Engine.

Hey, if you're so interested in fangames, why don't you come down to the MFGG forums? I'm new there too, so don't worry.

Pyro said:

Hey, if you're so interested in fangames, why don't you come down to the MFGG forums? I'm new there too, so don't worry.
I have a few questions about Psycho Waluigi: Who are the bosses? What are the enemies? Well anyways, it sure does look like something.

Here's some MKF footage (yes, I know how stupid the first boss is but I think it's funny how stupid he is):

KoopaGuy said:
Pyro said:

I have a few questions about Psycho Waluigi: Who are the bosses? What are the enemies? Well anyways, it sure does look like something.
All the bosses except the final one are this original character named General Hazel. Every time you fight her, she's in a new mecha.

The enemies are either entirely new or already from the Mario series.

Pyro said:
KoopaGuy said:
Pyro said:

All the bosses except the final one are this original character named General Hazel. Every time you fight her, she's in a new mecha.

The enemies are either entirely new or already from the Mario series.

Well what do you think of that video I'm showing in my comment anyway?

I know that game.
I also know the history behind Watinga's Revenge.

TrinitroMan said:
I know that game.
I also know the history behind Watinga's Revenge.
That boss is such a spammer in this game. Also, the first boss in the video (the necromancer) you see is easier than he looks; I have killed him several times. I am really good at that game. I have killed every boss you have seen in that video. Hell, I have even killed all bosses that appeared in v0.2 plus more!

Back