What do you think the best systom is

• Total voters
TurboGrafx

THE VIRTUAL BOY!

NOT!!

wii all the way.

general_guy said:
wii all the way.
I was surprised for a short time why crystalking had 2 posts. I noticed he wasn't crystalking.

Screw the PS3...

Kool_Koopa said:
Wii or DS. hard choice like mario or luigi in NSMB
Luigi pwns Mario's fat a**

Mario is not fat!
Is he? Ohhh...... He is on an Italian diet*. that's why!
Pizza, Pasta, lazanga, Macaroni, Panini, Garlic, Shroom shake. Over 2000 000 calories.

Kool_Koopa said:
Mario is not fat!
Pizza, Pasta, lazanga, Macaroni, Panini, Garlic, Shroom shake. Over 2000 9 000 calories.
BTW, adult men need 10000 kJ a day, which makes 2500 kcal, I think.

PaperStriker said:
Kool_Koopa said:
Mario is not fat!
Pizza, Pasta, lazanga, Macaroni, Panini, Garlic, Shroom shake. Over 2000 9 000 calories.
But he eats 2 000 000 calories. Why did you changed my quote? I'll report you!

Kool_Koopa said:
PaperStriker said:
Kool_Koopa said:
Mario is not fat!
:rolleyes:

Reality... They came from Broklyn!

*runs*

Kool_Koopa said:
PaperStriker said:
Kool_Koopa said:
Mario is not fat!
lol report

Ephidel said:
Garlic Man said:
Screw the PS3...

Get over yourself. The PS3 is NOT as bad as everyone says.

QFT, the Wii just have motion sensor controllers and wireless accessories. Mean the X360 and the PS3 have the best graphics in video game history and cabled controllers

Free Loader said:
Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
Cornflakes.
Wut?

Cheerios!
That's a joke that isn't funny anymore, and you weren't around when it was considered funny... By like three people.
Who again were the users who found it funny?
Ah, yes, one of them was you.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
(I've laughed so much, that I died)

It's a tie between the DS and the PS2.

Free Loader said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Unless you meant to say PS3, that's... a last generation console.
One with a controller that's incredibly uncomfortable to hold. How can people even PLAY GAMES on DuelShocks?
The PS2 is still an active console, mainly because the PS3 hasn't become successful enough to get rid of it's predecessor; so yes, I did mean the PS2. The graphics got really good on the system (as seen with Resident Evil, Medal of Honor, Gran Turismo 3 and 4, and Guitar Hero), and it had a lot of good titles on it. The controller does take a while to get used to, but if you play the PS2 enough, it won't bother you.

Free Loader said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Free Loader said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Unless you meant to say PS3, that's... a last generation console.
One with a controller that's incredibly uncomfortable to hold. How can people even PLAY GAMES on DuelShocks?
The PS2 is still an active console, mainly because the PS3 hasn't become successful enough to get rid of it's predecessor; so yes, I did mean the PS2. The graphics got really good on the system (as seen with Resident Evil, Medal of Honor, Gran Turismo 3 and 4, and Guitar Hero), and it had a lot of good titles on it. The controller does take a while to get used to, but if you play the PS2 enough, it won't bother you.
Doesn't it give you Nintendo Fingers or something?
(In case you deny that, Nintendo Fingers is a real condition I believe, people stopped getting when they got handled controllers...)
Actually, it can. I report a report on this subject: by switching between different-sized controllers (GCN controller, PS2, DS, GBA, etc) the bones in your hand with grow a certain way to fit whatever controller you play; it takes a lot of excessive playing for it to eventually take affect, but nonetheless it hurts for a while.

Back