Unnamed crossover starring Kirby

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
I'm writing a crossover. Kirby stars in it. It doesn't have a name yet.

Story:
Kirby is taking a stroll when a piece of paper flies into his face. It tells Kirby that the universe will be destroyed. Thinking King Dedede is up to this, he storms into the king's castle and starts beating the stars out of Dedede. When he explains to Kirby that it isn't him plotting to destroy the universe, Kirby wants to know who is. The two later find Meta Knight, who explains that the universe destroyers aren't just Zero and Dark Matter, but many other villains from other franchises. Kirby and Co, realizing that they can't defeat this collection of villains alone, set out to find other heroes to help them.

Have any suggestions for heroes/villains?

Heroes: Mario and Luigi

Villain: Bowser

isn't zero a good guy

unless you mean zero two in which case you should've made that clear

Okay so if I understand this, Kirby discovers some random piece of paper making a dumb prophecy saying the universe is going to end, trusts it, assumes it's definitely from Dedede, and then find out that it's a bunch of other people who think destroying the universe will somehow benefit them?

It's not a prophecy. It's a note from Dark Matter. Plus, Kirby is one to think that Dedede is the one behind all the problems.

Dick Clark said:
It's not a prophecy. It's a note from Dark Matter. Plus, Kirby is one to think that Dedede is the one behind all the problems.
Like when the Squeaks took his cake in Kirby Squeak Squad

Magikrazy, you made me the happiest man in the world.

Anyways:

Heroes: Parasol Waddle Dee, Sir Kibble, Burnin' Leo, TAC (cat burglars from Kirby Super Star), Mario, Luigi, Link.

Villains: Zero, Dark Matter, Ganondorf, Bowser, Majora's Mask.

Back