Special Super mario game? HELP! i cant find it!

HitManism

Goomba
Hey guys

I'm looking for a special super mario game, im not sure if it was a pirated or a released one. I played it when i was 6 or 7 It had 8 islands, the last island was a volcano one, and i think the one before was an ice world... I think a cave world and a sea world did exist in the game too ... in the game, mario can get eggs that produces a purple dragon that can walk on the lava and shoot fire balls, a green dragon that can hit with its tail, a dolphin that can swim faster or a bat that can fly all the way to the end and it shoots stuff from its mouth.... When you move from one island to another, you can see mario moving with a ship... im not sure about the platform, it was either NES or Famicom... any help?! ???

While I don't know the game you are talking about, I am 99% sure it's one of those crackpot pirated game that were common in the 16-bits era.

HitManism said:
Hey guys

I'm looking for a special super mario game, im not sure if it was a pirated or a released one. I played it when i was 6 or 7 It had 8 islands, the last island was a volcano one, and i think the one before was an ice world... I think a cave world and a sea world did exist in the game too ... in the game, mario can get eggs that produces a purple dragon that can walk on the lava and shoot fire balls, a green dragon that can hit with its tail, a dolphin that can swim faster or a bat that can fly all the way to the end and it shoots stuff from its mouth.... When you move from one island to another, you can see mario moving with a ship... im not sure about the platform, it was either NES or Famicom... any help?! ???

That sounds like an awesome game.

Can't help you there -- I don't know much about unofficial games. However, you might enjoy Super Mario World. You had four different Yoshies Mario could ride that had different powers. From your description, the game you are looking for was a combination of SMW with a few Super Mario Land elements thrown in, like the ability to pilot a sub and airplane. It's hard to find Super Mario Land these days, But Super Mario World was rereleased as Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2 with very few or no changes besides controls. I'll bet you can still find it "good-as-new" on Amazon.

I think I know what game are you talking about, that game is pirate, but kinda enjoynable, I was stuck on a level were the boss was a strange skeleton and the fisrt boss..... I think it was a scorpion and you had to battle him on quicksand

Probably a pirate game, as the others have said.

Though the presence of islands and the use of other animals, including a fish, sounds more like Donkey Kong Country than anything of Mario.

Back