Metroid Prime Trilogy

So I suddenly felt like playing this and now that I'm a little smarter (hopefully), I beat Metroid Prime 1 with no guides.

Anyway, who's played Metroid Prime 1, 2, 3 or have Trilogy, what do you think of them?

I have the Trilogy. All three are great games. I think the first one has the best music, the second one has the best plot, and the third one has the best controls (now a moot point considering all three have Corruption's controls in the Trilogy).

prime is one of my favorite games ever, and 2's pretty great, but i don't like 3 very much (aside from skytown) compared to most other metroid games

also i played all of them with the trilogy version, so my potential natural bias against certain elements of prime 1 and 2 may not be there since i never played the ntsc gcn versions

I have been meaning to get these games for a while now. I know they're great games, so I don't know why I haven't bought them yet. Perhaps laziness? Probably.

I own the trilogy, but the only one I've played extensively is the first. It's good, but I think it's a little overrated. I might try it again at some point, though. And I'll try the other two at some point in the future.

love the prime games, especially 2.

Fun multi and some really cool ideas, plus i love the dark samus battles.

I wasn't that impressed by 3, but it was still decent.

Joltik said:
I wasn't that impressed by 3, but it was still decent.

The final boss was a bit underwhelming, though Dark Samus is still the most badass Metroid ever.

Back