Wiki Database error

SKmaric

King Bowser
I'm getting this message whenever I try to open any page on the wiki:
A database error has occurred. Did you forget to run maintenance/update.php after upgrading? See: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Upgrading#Run_the_update_script
Query: SELECT ipb_id,ipb_address,ipb_by,ipb_by_text,ipb_reason,ipb_timestamp,ipb_auto,ipb_anon_only,ipb_create_account,ipb_enable_autoblock,ipb_expiry,ipb_deleted,ipb_block_email,ipb_allow_usertalk,ipb_parent_block_id FROM `ipblocks` WHERE ipb_address = 'SKmarioman'
Function: Block::newLoad
Error: 1054 Unknown column 'ipb_parent_block_id' in 'field list' (localhost)
Is anyone else getting a similar message or would it be a problem with my Wi-Fi/PC/wiki account?

UPDATE: I only seem to get this message when I'm logged in, so it may be a problem with my login.

Alright, thanks. So I should be able to log back in when the update's done.

I initially thought it was only me because part of the message said: FROM `ipblocks` WHERE ipb_address = 'YoshiKong'

I thought I was blocked :rolleyes:
----
It's back on. The search bar is different. The words that drop down as suggestions are smaller. Also page histories now show the amounts of bytes with each revision. And comparing revisions looks very different. Are we sticking with these changes?

Amongst all the benefits of the upgrade, I've noticed that on some articles, something like this appears on the history;

systemglitch-1.png

The amounts of bytes added are not being calculated properly. This is only evident on half of the history, though. See the specific page here.

Back