Source Film Maker Posters (and Requests)

Team: Red
Hat: Stainless Pot with Massed Flies
Misc 1: All-Father - Cream Spirit
Misc 2: Captain's Cocktails
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Weapon: Gunboats
Notes: Rocket jumping, if possible

I'll pay an additional scrap if you put it at an angle that you can see the crazy eye because after that detail I feel it's being too specific. Thanks in advance.

Minor clipping with the beard and right collar appears to be inevitable, though I did fix it mostly. Also, the flies spawn randomly on each render and this one seemed to be the least obtrusive. I also don't know if I portrayed correctly what you meant by the crazy eye, so I can fix that if I did it wrong.

cZ3ml.jpg

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
Minor clipping with the beard and right collar appears to be inevitable, though I did fix it mostly. Also, the flies spawn randomly on each render and this one seemed to be the least obtrusive. I also don't know if I portrayed correctly what you meant by the crazy eye, so I can fix that if I did it wrong.

cZ3ml.jpg
I was hoping only one of the eyes would be showing, but that may be too difficult. You can fix it if you want, but as it is, it is pretty awesome. Beautiful posing regardless, thank you very much.

Y4isJ.jpg

Is this better?

KHQpi.jpg

One of 4 loadout posters I'm making for a Steam friend, and first of a Demoman

I'd like one of these

RED Pyro
Hat: Prancer's Pride
Misc 1: Merc's Pride Scarf
Misc 2: Jingle Belt
Wep: Festive Axtinguisher
Notes: Doing the ax taunt somewhere in a snowy map like Coldfront or something

The models for the new festive weapons aren't in Source Film Maker yet, so I'll have to wait until they add them to make that one.

In the mean time the rest of the posters I made for the same guy

xBbkU.jpg

HUD1u.jpg

MyrLJ.jpg

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
The models for the new festive weapons aren't in Source Film Maker yet, so I'll have to wait until they add them to make that one.
I had a feeling they wouldn't be added yet

Team:red(heavy)
Hat:B.M.O.C
Misc:All-father (white)
Misc2:Heavy's hockey hair (white)
Weapon:festive sandvich

Team:red (scout)
Hat:Big elfin deal
Misc:Bootie time
Misc2:Track terroriser (indubitably green)
Weapon:Wrap assassin

Somewhere in a snowy map, also make the poses original like those two are on holiday with like the scouts arm around the heavy's shoulder.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082706368 add me with this link and I'll pay 2 scrap

Uh...this thread is a year old and the person running this is banned...so why are you posting here?

Back