Maybe you guys can help with this.

NotABannableOffense

My heart belongs to another.
Banned User
Basically, my computer(A standard Inspiron One 2320) runs games with complex graphics like shit.

Games like Dustforce and other 2D platformers work fine. Mirror's Edge runs fine(This may have to do with the fact that the game is constructed out of white buildings and simple repeated props). In TF2 there is apparently(I don't notice it, but my brother does.) small amounts of graphical lag(this is also true for Garry's Mod). When I run something like Saints Row: The Third, it ends up being completely unplayable. The problem is, I'd actually like to play Saints Row: the Third.

Can anyone help me? Also, it may be helpful to know that there is a little sticker on the computer telling me it has AMD Vision shit and Windows 7.

I'd adjust visual settings and all that, but it's possible your computer simply can't play it.

Be more specific, as I can see, it's an All-in-One PC, so Upgrading is hardly an option for you.
But still, what exact Video Card do you have? What Processor do you have? Amount of RAM? Amount of CPU Power? Amount of VRAM? Etc.
That games run like shit, doesn't help us on helping you.

It's got an AMD Anthlon II X2 240e processor(2.80 GHz), 4 Gb of RAM(3.75 usable)

I'm having considerable trouble finding my VRAM and even my graphics card.

Thanks in advance.

Full Sentence Names Would Be A Horrible Fad said:
It's got an AMD Anthlon II X2 240e processor(2.80 GHz), 4 Gb of RAM(3.75 usable)

I'm having considerable trouble finding my VRAM and even my graphics card.

Thanks in advance.
The video card is important for us to know. If you don't have a good video card it doesn't even matter if you have tons of memory.

I have a TouchSmart 420 with 4 GBs of memory with the Intel Core i3. The video card isn't good which sometimes make me lag.

Text from a Google Search result, but modified by me, so it's no longer platfom-specific:

1. Press the Windows-key + R.
2. In the Open box, type "dxdiag" (without the quotation marks), and then click OK.
3. The DirectX Diagnostic Tool opens. Click the Display tab.
4. On the Display tab, information about your graphics card is shown in the Device section. You can see the name of your card, as well as how much video memory it has.

You've actually got a beauty of a PC, as far as I can see.
Strange that games don't run well for you.

Or else, do you run some specific Apps while playing?
I mean, Photoshop, Torrent Client, Fraps, etc.?

Actually, that's not correct.
Every OS runs stuff in the background, except for DOS.

But seriously, you should still disable a couple of background processes, like iTunes Helper, Fast Launchers, and Auto Updates.
These are really not necessary to run, and yet they do.

Of those, I could only find one(Itunes helper) in processes list in Task Manager.

It was using 304 K of memory.

Then I've been brought to a dead end, as hardware seem to be good enough, software is okay, etc.

Back