Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoko

Dry Bowser
Wiki Bureaucrat
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Shokora
Hi. Does anyone know where I can find an image of the front cover of the Prima game guides for Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games and Mario Party 4 ? On the wiki's Prima Games article, I plan to make an image gallery of the guides, rather than the bullet point list we have currently. I just can't find a pic for these two guides. Any help is gladly appreciated.

Also, I should add that I can't find any mention of an MP4 Prima guide on the internet, even though it is covered by the wiki. There is only a guide written by this third party company called "BradyGames". Does anyone give a link to the Prima guide if they can find one? It could just be a mistake on the article's behalf. Thanks.

I've already got those files, I just need the London MASATOG and MP4. Thanks anyway!

Okay so the image gallery has been applied. I didn't end up finding the Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games cover, so I just put this;

Nocoverart.png

Where the cover should've been. Hopefully someone who has the guide will see it and they'll upload it. Also I removed Mario Party 4 because it doesn't exist as a Prima guide.

Archive away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back