• Yay!

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • HohoNO!

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
Got any favorite Christmas tunes? Maybe you're the type who despises it?

I personally love Christmas music, among my favorite songs, I'd (obviously) have to include some of the Christmas singles by The Killers (Boots, Don't Shoot me Santa Claus, Cowboy's Christmas Ball, A Great Big Sleigh, and Happy Birthday Guadalupe) and Coldplay's single "Christmas Lights".

I'm okay with it.

I just don't like how they start mid-October to early-November because I get sick of it by the time it's even December.

I love it.

Aside from the ones you mentioned (all of those great songs), I really like Michael Buble's Christmas record. But I basically like most Christmas music.

I once got up in the middle of lunch and sang Christmas songs for my whole grade in a deep voice. Teachers don't care.

In sixth grade choir we sang chissie songs. Gotta love that Jazz Gloria.

Nope. I can stand the occasional song of course but when I have to hear the same five songs twenty four seven it gets annoying.

I love Christmas music. Never gets old for me. I mainly like the classics though like Jingle Bell Rock, A Holly Jolly Christmas (RIP Burl Ives :'() and Rockin' Around the Christmas tree. John Lennon and Paul McCartney's Christmas singles kicked ass, too.

MCS said:
I love Christmas music. Never gets old for me. I mainly like the classics though like Jingle Bell Rock, A Holly Jolly Christmas (RIP Burl Ives :'() and Rockin' Around the Christmas tree. John Lennon and Paul McCartney's Christmas singles kicked ass, too.
I love all 3 of those songs! :'D

I like Christmas music. Mostly instrumental, though (I have a lot of Christmas arrangements for piano). There are some advent carols that I love, but unfortunately no one has ever heard of my favorite.

My favorite Christmas song is Carol of the Bells/Ukrainian Bell Carol/whatever.

This
is Jingle Bells by Sandler and Young. Playing Sandler and Young's Christmas album is a tradition for my family, so any time I hear them I get warm fuzzies inside :) Honestly other than their Christmas music I have no clue who they are :l

I like it in small doses, more so the songs which don't pertain to Christianity (there are some exceptions, though, such as "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" and some of those performed by Josh Groban), since I celebrate the holiday/season with other things in mind (e.g. being able to spend time with family).

T-Hrk said:
Nobody's mentioned Trans-Siberian Orchestra yet. Gotta fix that.

Oh shit, how did I forget them?

They're actually coming to play a concert in Tampa in a few weeks, and we got tickets 8)

had a very shiny nose...

[come on guys, get singin!]

I'll just leave this here.

http://rushjet1.bandcamp.com/album/carols-of-the-2a03

It's Christmas on your NES!

'3Klaus said:
Nobody's mentioned Trans-Siberian Orchestra yet. Gotta fix that.

Darn, I was about to post that.

Anywho,

Carol of the Bells, O Come All Ye Faithful, and The First Noel are all breathtakingly beautiful.

Also on a lighter note, You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch is pretty cool, too.

It's a versatile song for any holiday. It's about people getting together and having a good time, and that's what all of these holidays are about.

Back