Kim Jong Un named Sexiest Man of 2012

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
...or at least, the Chinese news thinks so.

Basically, the Onion, famed satire of the news, published a fake article naming Kim Jong the sexiest man alive of 2012. And the Chinese press took this as a reliable source and published it in the newspaper.

So yeah, behold the Sexiest Man Alive.

10korea2-span-articleInline.jpg

dat double chin.

In related news, /b/ is currently stuffing ballots to make Kim the "TIME" Person of the Year.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2128881_2129111_2129112,00.html

same reason any of the artists are on that list

Put That Thing Back Where it Came From or So Help Me said:
This is why China should take a class in humor.
Yeah. They should take advice from their next-door accidental comedian North Korea.

i misread this as "unnamed"

so i thought they suddenly proclaimed he wasn't or something

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
In related news, /b/ is currently stuffing ballots to make Kim the "TIME" Person of the Year.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2128881_2129111_2129112,00.html
WHY THE HELL IS MOHAMMED MORSI ON THIS LIST!? The man is a dictator. He hasn't helped anybody in Egypt while they're living in pain and suffering. No offense, but I feel that no American, not even me (I'm Egyptian btw) knows how bad egypt is right now. And all he's doing is trying to make his power in the government higher so he can get what he wants. And they want to make him person of the year. The nerve of these people.
And anyway, why name him the sexiest man alive when the typical sterotype of "sexy" is abs and and a six pack. It's just for attention and some self confidence.

Game Boy said:
why name him the sexiest man alive when the typical sterotype of "sexy" is abs and and a six pack. It's just for attention and some self confidence.

why u no read ._.

Game Boy said:
WHY THE HELL IS MOHAMMED MORSI ON THIS LIST!? The man is a dictator. He hasn't helped anybody in Egypt while they're living in pain and suffering. No offense, but I feel that no American, not even me (I'm Egyptian btw) knows how bad egypt is right now. And all he's doing is trying to make his power in the government higher so he can get what he wants. And they want to make him person of the year. The nerve of these people.

The distinction is given to the person who has done the most to influence the year's events, either positively or negatively.

Put That Thing Back Where it Came From or So Help Me said:
This is why China should take a class in humor.
530386_568466759849448_653031663_n.jpg

chinese humour

Back