Chuggaaconroy: LP20 guesses and info

shockwave527

SHINX, TEPIG & CHESPIN: BEST POKEMON EVER
This is for all the Chuggaaconroy watchers out there. He is giving us 3 hints about LP 20 and #1 is out, yet he has also said a coupe other things about the game. Here's the information so far (to be updated with new information at the top):
  • It is from a series he has never touched on his channel before
  • He has a physical copy of the game
  • The game is more light-hearted than Okamiden
  • The game has numerous pun oppurtunities, more than other games
  • It is not a DS game

My guess as of now, and the most recent hint just makes it more likely: KIRBY'S EPIC YARN.
I know he says he doesn't like Kirby, but it's different and it fits the criteria. Or maybe it's a Donkey Kong game. I'd be happy with DKCR, but I see KEY as more likely.

So? What's your guess?

hey hey

QLzhO.png

this still exists

we normally talk about this kind of stuff when chugga has a new lp coming up

but anyway either phoenix wright or advance wars

those are FILLED with puns

advance wars is gba

phoenix wright is gba/ds/wii/ipad/et cetera

I suspect it might be a Pokemon game for Lp 21.
Pokemon crystal
Pikmin 2
Luigi's mansion
Majora's Mask
Pokemon emerald
Super Paper Mario
Okamiden
???
Pokemon

yes this should be merged with the LP topic

nope he said it's not a franchise he's done before
The Undertaker said:
hey hey

QLzhO.png

this still exists

we normally talk about this kind of stuff when chugga has a new lp coming up

but anyway either phoenix wright or advance wars

those are FILLED with puns

advance wars is gba

phoenix wright is gba/ds/wii/ipad/et cetera
he also said he wasn't doing Professor Layton because it wouldn't be a good LP, so same applies to AA

but I'm thinking maybe KI:Uprising

On Chuggaa's Twitter he said it's a game that got patches near the time of it's release and also had more patches later on that fixed alot of the problems with the early version.

So I think this definitely confirms it's a non-nintendo game. Nintendo has only started doing games with patches fairly recently.

Well, that rules our Uprising, but I think that means it's probably a 3DS game. (Can Wii games get patches?)

Northern Verve said:
On Chuggaa's Twitter he said it's a game that got patches near the time of it's release and also had more patches later on that fixed alot of the problems with the early version.

So I think this definitely confirms it's a non-nintendo game. Nintendo has only started doing games with patches fairly recently.
MINECRAFT MINECRAFT.

Nabber said:
(Can Wii games get patches?)

I don't think so,at least I havn't heard of them being able to and I have never had mine patched.

FireEevee said:
Northern Verve said:

MINECRAFT MINECRAFT.
He said it was a physical game.

Also, he's played non-Nintendo games before, but they were still on a Nintendo system.

Nabber said:
FireEevee said:
Northern Verve said:

MINECRAFT MINECRAFT.
He said it was a physical game.

Also, he's played non-Nintendo games before, but they were still on a Nintendo system.
then I RAN OUT OF GUESSES *LEAVES*

hey wait

what if it's

GARRY'S MOD

or something using the source engine

For some reason, when you said "pun opportunities", I thought of Dragon Quest.

Although that's unlikely.

Northern Verve said:
Patches.

PATCHES.

EPIC YARN.

It's obviously KEY.

Did you see how many puns Reggie stringed together at E3 when this game was revealed? Chuggaa could probably make a silly pun on every level

StiGir Star said:
Northern Verve said:
Patches.

PATCHES.

EPIC YARN.
See, Pyro gets it.

(if it's not key, i will cry)

Nabber said:
I still don't think that's it. He said the patches were released later on.
If we want to get technical about it, Club Nintendo did release Kirby's Epic Yarn patches as part of their rewards.

Gamefreak75 said:
If we want to get technical about it, Club Nintendo did release Kirby's Epic Yarn patches as part of their rewards.
but did those fix the game's problems?

Back