V2W: Game Shows (Round 1: Password vs. Figure It Out)

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
I'm putting my GCN game on hiatus because I wanted to do this. 32 game shows going against each other. As an added bonus, I'll take requests!

Line-Up:
Password vs. Figure It Out
Lingo vs. Cleverdicks
1 vs. 100 vs. Chain Reaction
The Joker's Wild vs. Match Game
Don't Forget the Lyrics vs. Family Feud
The Newlywed Game vs. Family Game Night
Card Sharks vs. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
Double Dare vs. Minute To Win It
Cash Cab vs. The Amazing Race
The $100,000 Pyramid vs. Weakest Link
Deal Or No Deal? vs. Let's Make a Deal
Press Your Luck vs. Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?
The $64,000 Question vs. Wheel Of Fortune
The Price Is Right vs. The $25,000 Pyramid
Legends of the Hidden Temple vs. Wipeout
Hollywood Squares vs. Jeopardy!
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Re: V2W: Game Shows (29 more openings)

Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, Family Feud, 1 vs 100 should get you started.
 

Yoshi K

Come with me if you want cookies
Re: V2W: Game Shows (25 more openings)

"Who wants to be a Millionaire?" and "Wipeout!".
 

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Re: V2W: Game Shows (25 more openings)

Deal or No Deal, Lingo, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire g
 

GutsehMan

Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman.
Re: V2W: Game Shows (25 more openings)

if you look back at my game shows h&h, there will be a lot there

to be a bit more specific

Double Dare
The Joker's Wild
Legends of The Hidden Temple
Family Game Night
Let's Make a Deal
Card Sharks
Figure It Out
Weakest Link
Cash Cab
The $64,000 Question
Hollywood Squares
Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?
Don't Forget the Lyrics

and of course the greatest game show ever

and i mean EVER

CLEVERDICKS

 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Re: V2W: Game Shows (7 more openings)

Well that sure took out a chunk of the line-up. I think I'll put a few more of my own personal favorites in there and we'll see what's left.
 

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Re: V2W: Game Shows (25 more openings)

The Undertaker said:
if you look back at my game shows h&h, there will be a lot there

to be a bit more specific

:list:
Wasn't Chain Reaction also in there somewhere?

(this is a nomination for Chain Reaction, by the way)
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Re: V2W: Game Shows (1 more openings)

We just need one more. I filled a bit of the open spots.
 

Yoshi K

Come with me if you want cookies
Re: V2W: Game Shows (1 more openings)

The Amazing Race.

Ok we are done.
 

MCS

Donkey Kong
Re: V2W: Game Shows (1 more openings)

So when will you resume GCN games?

Also is Whose Line even a game show? I wouldn't say it is. It's more like an improv sketch show, and it's not contestants competing for money or anything.
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Re: V2W: Game Shows (1 more openings)

MCS said:
So when will you resume GCN games?

Also is Whose Line even a game show? I wouldn't say it is. It's more like an improv sketch show, and it's not contestants competing for money or anything.
My mom said it did, but since there's a reasonable doubt, I'll replace it with Minute To Win It.
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
And it has started!

If Password and Figure It Out were combined, celebrities would try to guess the kid's talent given one-word clues.
 

MCS

Donkey Kong
Re: V2W: Game Shows (1 more openings)

Dick Clark said:
MCS said:
So when will you resume GCN games?

Also is Whose Line even a game show? I wouldn't say it is. It's more like an improv sketch show, and it's not contestants competing for money or anything.
My mom said it did, but since there's a reasonable doubt, I'll replace it with Minute To Win It.
Holy crap, that was actually one I was going to suggest replacing it with. MIND READING POWERS

Anyways great, can't wait for the first match.
 
Top