Frustrating Moments in... The Mario Kart Series

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Ever get pissed off when something totally random and/or rare happens, and you get blown back a few places, or something? This is the place to discuss. Oh, and "Getting hit by a Blue Shell" is not random or rare(frustrating, true), but don't make space-wasting posts like that.

I was in first place in MKW on the Moonview Highway by quite a bit of space. I get hit by a Red Shell. Okay, no problem. But I spun out right into a bomb-car,flew into the sky, and landed right in front of a truck which proceedd to squish me, only to ge hit by another Red Shell and bumped by passer-byers.

I go from first to last in a matter of a few seconds.

What.

The.

Fudge.

SmashBrother said:
I was in first place in MKW on the Moonview Highway by quite a bit of space. I get hit by a Red Shell. Okay, no problem. But I spun out right into a bomb-car,flew into the sky, and landed right in front of a truck which proceedd to squish me, only to ge hit by another Red Shell and bumped by passer-byers.

I go from first to last in a matter of a few seconds.

What.

The.

Fudge.
:eek:

That sucks! D:

It was NOT frustrating, but it was funny:

I carried around a banana in Mirror Luigi Circuit (GP). Beginning of 2nd lap. I was driving between three other bananas that already were on the track. Red Shell warning. "Good, I have a banana, so..." Bam! I slipped on one of the bananas that already were on the track... I lost my banana and the Red Shell hit me. Before I could move, all of a sudden, a Green Shell hit me. I think I still managed to win the race. But I got hit by three of the weakest items in the game. Awesome!

This is actually not a frustrating moment, but a weird one. It's hard to explain in words, so I even drew a picture(sorry for the crudeness, it was done very quickly). So first, I was on Wario's Gold Mine, and you know the part towards the end with the mine carts? And the shortcut to the left? Well, I was in Mirror Mode so it's to the right. Anyway, I was trying to take the shortcut, but I went too early, and hit the cart in front of me. I was the red dot, and the yellow square's the cart. I flipped to the left, knowing I would fall. But no, I flipped over far enough to actually jump over the railing on the main track! I ended up at the blue point. Random, but cool. Sorry the pic's so freakin' huge, I forgot to lower the resolution.
Untitled-1.jpg

I remember in MKDS, I was in fourth in Waluigi Pinball. 1st to 4th were very close to each other. I got a Blue Shell, Daisy got a Boo. Daisy moved to first, I got second. She used the Boo, I used the Blue Shell and ended up exploding myself and the guys in 3rd and 4th.

PaperStriker said:
I remember in MKDS, I was in fourth in Waluigi Pinball. 1st to 4th were very close to each other. I got a Blue Shell, Daisy got a Boo. Daisy moved to first, I got second. She used the Boo, I used the Blue Shell and ended up exploding myself and the guys in 3rd and 4th.

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
:smug:

PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Don't get cocky. :(

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
;D

PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
;D
*slaps PaperStriker with a frozen trout*

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
;D
*slaps DP with a frozen Bellsprout*

PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
;D
*slaps PaperStriker with a frozen Water Spout*

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
;D
Wailord and Kyogre hate you for stealing their attack.

PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
;D
They must DIE!

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
;D
They must DIE!
Have fun getting Regigigas without Wailord.

PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
;D
They must DIE!
Quit getting off-topic, will you! Reggie Sucks!

Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
;D
They must DIE!
Many people are offended now.

PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
;D
They must DIE!
I'm offended. :'( (stupid reggie...)

Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
;D
They must DIE!
I was talking about Wailord, who is needed to get Regirock, Regice and Registeel, who are needed to get Regigigas.

PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
;D
They must DIE!
I was talking about Wailord, who is needed to get Regirock, Regice and Registeel, who are needed to get Regigigas.
He is the Regginator. He's about suckin' ass. They're about stealing names. We're about selling games.

Back