Your wants for Nintendo eShop Virtual Console

User4042

Celestial Guide
Basically, post what you want to be on the 3DS Virtual Console next.

Pokémon Generation I-III
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe

I'd like to see some 4th-Generation games (SNES and Mega Drive/Genesis) like Mario World, Mario Kart and Sonic 1-3&K (without the slight slowdown the DS version had).

I recall a very early 3DS preview having virtual console NES and SNES games, so there's a chance.

red & blue

yes please

SKmarioman said:
I'd like to see some 4th-Generation games (SNES and Mega Drive/Genesis) like Mario World, Mario Kart and Sonic 1-3&K (without the slight slowdown the DS version had).

I recall a very early 3DS preview having virtual console NES and SNES games, so there's a chance.
It has Super Mario Bros.. I think it used to have Kid Icarus but they must have gotten rid of it.

Lakituthequick said:
Virtual Boy.

Because 3DS and VB are both 3D.

3DS is better.
I don't think the Virtual Boy had any games, because Mario Clash was cancelled, if I remember correctly.

Wrong.

VB had Mario Clash, VB Wario Land, and some Tetris game, I think.

If they do rerelease VB Wario Land, make it correctley colored. Red and black hurts.

The remainder of the Game Boy Mega Man games, Mario Golf: Advance Tour, Metroid: Zero Mission, and Game Gear Sonic 2.

can't think of anything else, really

StiGir Star said:
If they do rerelease VB Wario Land, make it correctley colored. Red and black hurts.
Seeing how the original Game Boy titles are left in black and white, I can't see them making any changes to Virtual Boy titles, either.

Solar Blaze said:
StiGir Star said:
Seeing how the original Game Boy titles are left in black and white, I can't see them making any changes to Virtua Boy titles, either.
Except for those "3D Classics" or whatever

Yeah, but that's a rather minor change, considering how useless the 3D feature is.

I want some of the ambassador-only games to be released. Also, ever since I saw SMB2 be released on 3DS VC in Japan, I've been wanting that to come over here sometime soon.

they also need SMB3

Pokemon Red and Blue
Pokemon Special Pikachu Edition
Pokemon Gold, Silver and Crystal
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 3
The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages and Seasons

Back