Your favorite Animal Friends?

What is/are your favorite Animal Friend(s)?

• Total voters
Ah yes, I remember seeing them when being in Stone form.

WHAT? A THREAD FOR THIS? I love the one who made this now!

So, my favorite animal friend is Nago. Well, probably helps because I'm a cat lover.

Also, Nago has awesome abilities, like his Spark ability, you get invulnerability from it.

Nago%20Kirby.JPG

IceShadow1199 said:
WHAT? A THREAD FOR THIS? I love the one who made this now!
That would be me. <3.

Also, not to be the bearer of bad news, but your image link is broken for me. :P.

I've just played KDL3 with the Animal Buddies, so I can't really say much on their abilities from KDL2. =P

Mine would be Rick and Chuchu.
Rick's ability to be unaffected by terrain (doesn't slip on ice, doesn't slow down on sand, etc.) is pretty handy, and I was pretty good at wall jumping; it was faster than flying (unless you're flying with Coo lol) and could bounce off of enemies to make up for his inability to fly. Plus I actually kind of like he could swallow an enemy while running and I LOVE the Rick + Ice combo. XD

Chuchu's flying kinda sucks, but she gives you good flying momentum when dashing and then flying horizontally. XD
Though I really love her Spark ability. Yay for bouncing lasers!

Coo is my 2nd favorite after Rick and Chuchu, I enjoy his speed and I loved the Fire + Coo combo. XD
I think he's the animal buddy required the most for a Heart Star; He's needed to get a part to rebuild the robot in Sand Canyon by going through that strong wind, needs to go through another strong wind in Cloudy Park, can dust the flowers in Cloudy Park (though Rick works too, but there's more of a chance of squishing a flower with him since he can't fly lol) and one of the few partners who can get to the door needed (anyone else works as long as their fire attack can go DOWNWARD or go through walls) to get that Snail shell in Iceberg.

My least favorite is Kine; I hate water levels and he's pretty bad outside of water anyway. :p

My second favorite: Chuchu. Love that Clean ability

My least favorite: Pitch. Fire and Cutter helped me in some bosses because of their boomerang properties

Back