Wii YouTube App

Go to your wii shop channel.
But fine here...
http://mynintendonews.com/2012/11/15/official-youtube-app-arrives-on-the-wii-in-the-us/

Pointless app is pointless.

I'm going to get this app/channel. (I'm not getting a Wii U any time in the near future)

The 45th Nazgul said:
I'm going to get this app/channel. (I'm not getting a Wii U any time in the near future)
Nintendo is trying to win our poor wallets with gimmicks for the Wii U (Scribblenauts World, anyone?)

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
The 45th Nazgul said:
Nintendo is trying to win our poor wallets with gimmicks for the Wii U (Scribblenauts World, anyone?)

and a completely useless app is any less of a gimmick?

I find it better than using the Internet browser. And at least the wii owners FINALLY got something new in a while, Asian updates and stuff.

Nabber said:
Don't really see why you can't just use a computer.

Cause my laptop is slow and my desktop is not working and I'm banned from using the ipad so I use meh Wii.

Goron said:
Nabber said:
Don't really see why you can't just use a computer.

Cause my laptop is slow and my desktop is not working and I'm banned from using the ipad so I use meh Wii.
Exactly, Goron.

This just shows that not everyone has the newest/greatest hardware right away.

There's no reason for any of you to be irksome about this. Yeah, we know there's Wii U and computers, but it wouldn't hurt to think about the less fortunate, no?

this actually kind of helps i think

i just wish they would let you comment, use one other controller (i hate typing by pointing, bleh)
and just all-around have a couple more features than being able to log in and watch your subscriptions

Gooey said:
The Undertaker said:
(i hate typing by pointing, bleh)
You do know the Wii console is compatible with most USB keyboards, right?

i know

but i can't figure out how to make it compatible or to get it to work or whatever

Just plug it in.

Also to those who say this app sucks and stuff, this was in development for a long time.
And it's free so... No need to hate on it. When was the last time there was something free.

Goron said:
Just plug it in.

Also to those who say this app sucks and stuff, this was in development for a long time.
And it's free so... No need to hate on it. When was the last time there was something free.

...plug it into where :P

Back