Colab/Request - Kersti's Tattles (Levels & List of Stickers Complete!)

Double post but I finally got them! See User:YoshiKong/Kersti's Advice (PAL). It's a possibility that I have have missed one or two, so I'm going to replay the game and double check my notes. But we can use what we've got for now.

You may have noticed by the title that the list of tattle is those seen in the PAL region, which is where I live. There are some slight differences to those seen in the North American version, such as the spelling of Paperize/Paperise. Also I saw the Tattle on The Enigmansion article, one of the tattles used the word "lobby" rather than what I saw as "hall". Will this be a problem?

My NA guide calls it "Paperize". Also, I think the lobby thing in the Enigmansion article is just a PAL localization thing.

Mikan Tsumiki said:
Keyzer said:
My NA guide calls it "Paperize".
It says that ingame too
That's cause you guys are in North America. I got all the tattles for the PAL version. But since NA stuff takes precedence here, then my version of the tattles can be replaced with the NA version. I'll start putting it on articles tomorrow, but if anyone can make the slight NA changes to the tattles, that would be great.

I was thinking maybe we can have a page which lists both versions?

Virtual Dino said:
Mikan Tsumiki said:
Keyzer said:
My NA guide calls it "Paperize".
It says that ingame too
That's cause you guys are in North America. I got all the tattles for the PAL version. But since NA stuff takes precedence here, then my version of the tattles can be replaced with the NA version. I'll start putting it on articles tomorrow, but if anyone can make the slight NA changes to the tattles, that would be great.

I was thinking maybe we can have a page which lists both versions?

I think maybe we should list them both with

NA: north american tattle
PAL: PAL tattle

Sound good. So now we just need someone who's willing to get the NA tattle...

Virtual Dino said:
Sound good. So now we just need someone who's willing to get the NA tattle...
I'll make file 2 for exclusive tattles at certain game progress and get all the tattles I can

Great! Here's a tip. When you first go to Yoshi Spinx, don't get the tablet piece first because then later on, Kersti will say go to Yoshi Spinx as a tattle. Same with all the other places where you'll find a tablet piece, because you might collect them first before Kersti says to (happened to me).

Back