Flagpole Fanfare (Super Mario Re-Orchestrated)

Hi Mario fans!

Just thought I'd share a little piece I've been arranging. I hope you like it! :yoshi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaWjkU_uFUM

Very nice, gave a listen to some of your other songs, and they're pretty good. Keep up the good work.

Thanks!

I've been doing my best to improve each time. I realize my older works can be rough in some spots, but it would be fun once I get better enough to maybe do an official "Super Mario Re-Orchestrated" project.

Thanks again for the comment! ^_^

That is the best remix of a video game I've heard in years. And that's saying a lot, I listen to tons of vg remixes

MalonAndEpona said:
Thanks!

I've been doing my best to improve each time. I realize my older works can be rough in some spots, but it would be fun once I get better enough to maybe do an official "Super Mario Re-Orchestrated" project.

Thanks again for the comment! ^_^

That's good, no matter how good you are, you'll always have room to improve.

But if you ever do start a Re-Orchestration project, I'm sure we'd all be happy to listen to it.

Sorry, I didn't realize I was advertising. I was simply hoping to share a "Fan Creation" I had worked on. I don't mean to cause any trouble.

I think someone sharing their music covers is harmless enough as opposed to someone trying to sell us a jacuzzi or frozen pizzas, so I'll allow it for now.

But hey, while you're here I suggest checking out the other aspects of our forums. (inb4 someone calls me out for advertising the forums)

Back