20 Questions

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!
You probably know the game, but I will explain anyways.
One person thinks of something (it can be anything) and the other users have to guess what that user is thinking of. The questions are yes or no, not like "are you a reptile, amphibian, or bird" it has to be "are you bigger than a breadbox" or "Is it a Crocodile" something of the sort. All of the users only together only get 20 questions, and if one gets it right they get to think of something, though if all the questions run out and nobody has guessed right then the user goes again, though the user can only go on like this for a matter of two rounds, and after that the next user who posts needs to think of something.

I will start.
Guess what I am thinking of.

Are you a Yoshi?

Btw this won't work well on the web because people could change what they're thinking of... :P

Yes! How did you know! And BTW you should try asking more general questions that clear more ground, like "are you an animal?"

Cuz you like Yoshi. :P

And okay. Sorry.

Are you a Pokémon?

Pokémon Trainer Rin Kagamine said:
Btw this won't work well on the web because people could change what they're thinking of... :P

As if people don't do that in person.

Once again, more general. And now we only have 17 questions left.

Are you a living thing?

Now 16 left.

Typhlosion said:
YoshiMonsta said:
Typhlosion said:
Are you a person, place, or thing?

Yes or no questions young Yoshi K'.
That's not how 20 Questions works.

That is a Yes/No question though. 8)

20 questions is yes or no.

And I thought by that you were asking " are you a person, or a place, or a thing" kind of like a which one is it question.

This version is. :P

Are you in a video game?

Are you a type of cat? (Lions, leapords, etc. count too)

Pokémon Trainer Rin Kagamine said:
Are you a type of cat? (Lions, leapords, etc. count too)
No
Pokémon Trainer Michell said:
are you a fictional animal?
No

EDIT: Ten left, and the 20Q machine that I use, the machine says "You're thinking of.... *thing*"

Once I got faith

Are you a dog?

Back