First Pokemon game?

Blastoise said:
LeafGreen.

Ah, I still remember the time when I first activated that game and picked out my wonderful Squirtle.
LeafGreen.

Ah, I still remember the time when I first activated that game and picked out my wonderful Bulbasaur.

Blastoise said:
Nathan Drake said:
I'll take the honor of being the first one here to say that Pokemon White Version 2 was my first.
it's okay crash, we won't look down on you for being a newcomer to the series

(yes we will)

(well not in front of you anyways)

Seriously, though. Enjoying it or not?

At least you were honest with me :'(

I am enjoying it, I just regret getting into the series this late.

(Although I used to be a fan of Pokemon ages ago, but there's a bit of a story behind that.)

I'm bored, so I created tallies of everyone's first game:

Red/Blue/Yellow: 7
Gold/Silver: 1
Stadium: 2
FireRed/LeafGreen: 5
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald: 1
Colosseum: 1
Diamond/Pearl: 2
Platinum: 1
Rangers: Shadows of Almia: 1
Black/White: 1
Black 2/White 2: 1

Nathan Drake said:
Blastoise said:
Nathan Drake said:
I'll take the honor of being the first one here to say that Pokemon White Version 2 was my first.
it's okay crash, we won't look down on you for being a newcomer to the series

(yes we will)

(well not in front of you anyways)

Seriously, though. Enjoying it or not?

At least you were honest with me :'(

I am enjoying it, I just regret getting into the series this late.

(Although I used to be a fan of Pokemon ages ago, but there's a bit of a story behind that.)

Well atleast you started out playing one of the better ones, glad you're enjoying it though.

It's a pretty nice series.

Time Turner said:
I'm bored, so I created tallies of everyone's first game:

Red/Blue/Yellow: 7
Gold/Silver: 1
Stadium: 2
FireRed/LeafGreen: 5
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald: 1
Colosseum: 1
Diamond/Pearl: 2
Platinum: 1
Rangers: Shadows of Almia: 1
Black/White: 1
Black 2/White 2: 1
what about for spin-offs?

Oh, my first spinoff - and actually my first game period - was Pokemon Snap.

Pokemon Diamond. It's so touching that I still have the Infernape I overtrained in Diamond, but now it's in my White 2 at level 100.

My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Ruby or Emerald, but then again, I have a shitty memory.

And my first spin-off was Pokemon Stadium.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time

...yeah. I remember I thought that the main games would be too hard for me, because I wasn't very good at RPG's.

My first main Pokemon game was Platinum. And I did pretty much solo it with an overlevelled Empoleon.

Pokemon Stadium 2.. yeah that's right.. I started out with all the pokemons at lvl 100.. I'm just that cool :lakitu:

Back on topic.. first gameheld was yellow

Black for DS.

First Pokemon game in general for me was Pokemon XD. If we're going by main games, then it was Emerald.

Pokemon Blue Version

I did have it rather rough when I first started playing the Pokemon titles though.

My First Game Was Pokemon Platinum :D in retro-spect,playing diamond after platinum was the dumbest idea i had xD

Alain Magnan said:
Blastoise said:
LeafGreen.

Ah, I still remember the time when I first activated that game and picked out my wonderful Squirtle.
LeafGreen.

Ah, I still remember the time when I first activated that game and picked out my wonderful Bulbasaur.
Leafgreen.

Ah, i still remember the time when i first activated the game and picked out my wonderful Charmander.

Actually i don't remember it, but i felt like i needed to do that.

I remember playing Stadium on my friend's N64. Or at least I think that was the one for the N64.

My first main series game was my little cousin's Emerald.

Rayquaza is still my fave legendary.

Back