Project 132 (old)

Re: Project 132

Part 1:

No errors, mistakes, or typos, it's nicely polished. Nothing too big happened but the flow is fantastic!

7/7

you linked to project aviate

I like the scythe powers. It's like Resolutions, except with spirit forms - the wolf thing is neat.

also i'm going to fix a minor error if you don't mind

you don't so i'll go ahead and do it

Part 2:

Some info was given out, the flow is slow but good. No real complaints here.

6.6/7

gonna need a bit more time to write this, inspiration's still dry and I don't want to force it like I did last chapter

that's good, 'cause i'm not done with the boss battle theme for it yet

i'm close though

i should have it to you this evening.

EDIT: Wait, wrong thread. :-\

Alright, I'm going to be upfront.

Project 132 is being scrapped.

For now.

I'm not done with 132 yet, but in light of some changes that're soon to be coming to Userpedia- and my own hectic schedule- I'm scrapping this story for now.

Project 132 will resume at a point where I feel it's ready and in a format that'll take advantage of Userpedia's new features like Project Aviate does with the tab interface.

The next 132 should not be a forced pet-project.

So, for now, it's been cancelled and put on hold.

I'll be deleting the page (and if I can, the topic) in a few days, to make sure time was given for the news to reach everyone. But 'til then, yeah.

Cutting off the life support for this one.

Travis Touchdown said:
I'm not done with 132 yet, but in light of some changes that're soon to be coming to Userpedia- and my own hectic schedule- I'm scrapping this story for now.

Project 132 will resume at a point where I feel it's ready and in a format that'll take advantage of Userpedia's new features like Project Aviate does with the tab interface.

I'm sorry, but...what changes? I'm unaware of any huge sweeping things taking place on Userpedia any time soon that would somehow warrant you scrapping this project. Sure, there's been brief talk of some things, but it's just that--brief talk. Nothing has been decided yet.

Blastoise said:
why exactly do you need to delete the page if it's only being lost for now
Because precise editing with that tab interface is really, really hard.

Also Project 132 might be rebooted with a different name.

Politoed said:
Travis Touchdown said:

I'm sorry, but...what changes? I'm unaware of any huge sweeping things taking place on Userpedia any time soon that would somehow warrant you scrapping this project. Sure, there's been brief talk of some things, but it's just that--brief talk. Nothing has been decided yet.
You already heard my explanation one-to-one, but to clarify that I'm not a super-arrogant jackass that thinks everything's going to go his way, I was both half-conscious at the time of writing this (I was awake from 7 last night to 4 this morning, and I uploaded the post in school, around 12) and I planned on deleting P132 anyways, regardless of whether or not those changes would come.

132 deserves my sole focus, not half of it. At the moment, it's just not ready- and I'm not saying this because Bop's criticism or anything, because that's helped this project way more than you might think.

So yeah. Scrapped.

Travis Touchdown said:
Blastoise said:
so... stop using the tab interface?

it would also help it load way faster, too

Blastoise said:
Travis Touchdown said:
Blastoise said:
so... stop using the tab interface?

it would also help it load way faster, too
What?
God no.
I love the tab interface.

Back