What is mafia?

marioman1213

ROSERADE HAS RETURNED! ...As a Bombchu.
The title says it all.

I asked the exact same question when I first joined.

It's kind of hard to explain.

All I really know is it's a "game" with day and night phases and there's two parties (Inoccents and Mafia, and sometimes independants or "masons"), in the day phases people "vote" to lynch (kill off) a person and send in requests to use their powers. In the night phase the "host" lynches off the player with the most votes. When either all the mafia are killed off or the innocents are killed off, the other side wins.

I've never really played it so idk.

Okay...
Still confusing.

marioman1213 said:
Okay...
Still confusing.
Someone else will have to help you then.

I've never played so that's all I know.

Rin Kagamine said:

All I really know is it's a "game" with day and night phases and there's two parties (Inoccents and Mafia, and sometimes independants or "masons"), in the day phases people "vote" to lynch (kill off) a person and send in requests to use their powers. In the night phase the "host" lynches off the player with the most votes. When either all the mafia are killed off or the innocents are killed off, the other side wins.

You're off here with day phases/night phases. In day phases, players do lynch someone, but in night phases, the mafia kills someone. Also during night phases, people send in their roles/powers, not during day phases.

Red Barchetta said:
Rin Kagamine said:

You're off here with day phases/night phases. In day phases, players do lynch someone, but in night phases, the mafia kills someone. Also during night phases, people send in their roles/powers, not during day phases.
Sorry. I thought I was wrong anyways.

Red Barchetta said:
Rin Kagamine said:

Okay, so at night, people kill each other? Isn't very nice...
The bad news is, I entered one anyway.

Back