Puzzels

crystalking

King Bowser
Any puzzels you have post here. Give your answer to the first puzzel and post yours.

i'll start

Ron and Jim are given a job to plow and seed a 10 acer field. They decide to each do half the field.

Ron Plows 20mins an acer. Jim plows 40mins an acer, but plants seeds triple the speed of Ron. If there are no other factors, how much money should Jim get?

6 times as many. If that was wrong, good, I wasn't thinking.

I wish he would spell acre correctly.

acer is Latin for sharp, mean, or other stuff like that.

PaperStriker said:
acer is Latin for sharp, mean, or other stuff like that.
Acer: One who aces.
:)

I bet $50 that CrystalKing made this thread so that we could do his homework for him. :P

Garlic Man said:
I wish he would spell acre correctly.

YA RLY

For some reason at first, I thought his name was Cry-stalk-ing due to no spacing (Long time ago...).

SiFi said:
I bet $50 that CrystalKing made this thread so that we could do his homework for him. :P
QFT

980 people live in a village. Suddenly, the village gets infected with salmonella, and everyone but 910 die. How many are left alive?

Smiddle said:
980 people live in a village. Suddenly, the village gets infected with salmonella, and everyone but 910 die. How many are left alive?

Now why'd you revive this topic??

ShyGuy27 said:
Smiddle said:

I didn't really revive it. While this topic was active, I posted a post like that. Next day, the post was gone (something that happens with a lot of my posts for some reason), and I re-posted it.

Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Smiddle said:

I didn't really revive it. While this topic was active, I posted a post like that. Next day, the post was gone (something that happens with a lot of my posts for some reason), and I re-posted it.
Oh, look, your old post is flying away from the forums! Catch it before it escapes!!

Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Smiddle said:

Oh, look, your old post is flying away from the forums! Catch it before it escapes!!

Holleh krap!

Back