Pyro's forum game triathlon - MAFIA GAME - Endgame - Truly Nonexistant Threat

Re: Pyro's forum game triathlon - MAFIA GAME - Day 2 - Quick Claw let it move first

Unvote
EDIT: Vote:YoshiMonsta what's your role.

Re: Pyro's forum game triathlon - MAFIA GAME - Day 2 - Quick Claw let it move first

vote: icanhasgoomba

MCS said:
^ reasoning?
He doesn't really get it.
No offense, your reasoning just isn't really sufficient.

Ace Rimmer said:

I know I voted Nabber for a bad reason, I just had no other reasons to do it to anybody else.

Icanhasgoomba said:
Ace Rimmer said:

I know I voted Nabber for a bad reason, I just had no other reasons to do it to anybody else.
Roleclaim please.

Night 2
level4_icon.png

Icanhasgoomba was being incredibly suspicious-er, so we decided to vote him.

I shot him, and he lay on the ground, dead.

Gir said:
Hello, YoshiMonsta.

(no picture found)

You are Chihiro Fujisaki, from the insanely popular Dangan Ronpa series. You are a super high school level programmer (or something along those lines), and you can use this ability to your advantage.

Power - Every night, you can hack into someone (...what) and screw up their power, like the opposite happens (i.e. doctor protects himself, cop checks the ceiling).

YoshiMonsta has been killed! He was Chihiro Fujisaki, the Jinx.

It is now Night 2. Use your PoWeRs.

Re: Pyro's forum game triathlon - MAFIA GAME - Night 2 - Literal Bullet Rebuttal

Dammit guys, Yoshi K is obviously using his terrible reasoning to confuse us and vote the innocents, we have to kill him tomorrow

Re: Pyro's forum game triathlon - MAFIA GAME - Night 2 - Literal Bullet Rebuttal

I'm Kiyotaka Ishimaru, from Dangan Ronpa.

I am a super high school level hall monitor and I can use this ability to my advantage.

Using my hall monitoring skills, I can track one player each night and see who they used their powers on.

Typhlosion said:

I am a super high school level hall monitor and I can use this ability to my advantage.

Using my hall monitoring skills, I can track one player each night and see who they used their powers on.
All of your moves have been way too rushed. I don't know if you're just a terrible player or if you don't know how to kill the innocents without appearing suspicious.

I cannot vote anymore can I.

I kind believe that claim, actually.

Icanhasgoomba said:
I cannot vote anymore can I.

no, you're dead

tucayo said:
Typhlosion said:

All of your moves have been way too rushed. I don't know if you're just a terrible player or if you don't know how to kill the innocents without appearing suspicious.
Well, I don't want to get vigkilled like Star Wars Mafia, but it's true. If it is false I will be your servant my whole life.

Typhlosion said:
tucayo said:
Typhlosion said:

Well, I don't want to get vigkilled like Star Wars Mafia, but it's true. If it is false I will be your servant my whole life.
That is dumb and of no use to me.

tucayo said:
Typhlosion said:
tucayo said:
Typhlosion said:

That is dumb and of no use to me.
BTW, if I'm doing moves too quick, it's noob mistakes, I've only been in 2 mafias and never had to roleclaim.

Icanhasgoomba said:
I do not believe Yoshi K. Kill him.

You instigated my death. You die!
Don't do this after you die.

A bit suspicious of Tucky. It's a solid claim and he seems eager to get Yoshi K.

Nabber said:
A bit suspicious of Tucky. It's a solid claim and he seems eager to get Yoshi K.
I was just pointing out his own eagerness, but I have to admit I have no solid proof.

I'm ending this phase tomorrow because I spent the night watching Wreck-It-Ralph.

Day 3

world22_icon.png

Hectic night it is, or maybe not.

On a lighter note, The King's Epic Adventure Adventure 4 Act 2 is up. There's TWO bosses in that one.

In the morning, we found MM15. He had been attacked that night, but he survived unscathed.

MM15 survived the attack!

It is now Day 3. Etov.

Re: Pyro's forum game triathlon - MAFIA GAME - Day 3 - Wild MAFIA's attack missed

This is all a complicated matter.

Let me just say this.

TUCAYO USED HIS POWERS ON MM15.

Just... throwing that out there, I guess.

Vote:Tucayo until we have anything better.

Re: Pyro's forum game triathlon - MAFIA GAME - Day 3 - Wild MAFIA's attack missed

Vote: Tucayo

I don't think it's a bad lead.

Seems legit enough.
Vote: Tucky-o.

alright

vote: tucayo

Back