You know you're an *Insert fandom here* fan when; ___

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
So, this was on another forum. So you put what you could do if you're a hardcore fan. It doesn't have to be something you or someone you know has done, but it can be! :)

My examples (Some are lame, I know):

You know you're a Vocaloid fan when: You're determined to sing one or more of their songs even if you aren't japanese.

You know you're a Pokémon fan when: You yell "Pikachu! I choose you!" Or something at a random time and place.

Etc. etc.

You know you're a Mario fan when: You start humming Mario music without realizing it.

You know you're a Legend of Zelda fan when: You own every single game and beat all of them 100%. (I have never done this. :/)

You know you're an Kirby fan when: You open your mouth and start sucking air expecting someone to fly into your mouth

You know you're a Vocaloid fan when: Their music is the only thing you listen to. (So guilty)
You know you're a Pokémon fan when: You beat the game in less than a week.
You know you're a Tokyo Mew Mew fan (anime) when: You have watched every single episode... 3 times.

You know you're a MarioBoards fan when your hard drive is cluttered with random images of Smasher, MCD, and Edo.

You know Pokémon is getting too easy when: you beat heartgold/soulsilver in 18 days (i did this on hg) although it took you several months on red/blue (did this too)

You know you're a Homestuck fan when you think to yourself "SWEET CATCH" when you manage to catch something you didn't think you could.

I've actually done this a few times. Fortunately I've stopped myself from saying it out loud.

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
You know Pokémon is getting too easy when: you beat heartgold/soulsilver in 18 days (i did this on hg) although it took you several months on red/blue (did this too)
That's not how you do it.

You know you're a Twilight fan when: You don't mind the Mary-Sues and Edward sparkling (Don't take this the wrong way. I hate Twilight)

You know you're a Mario fan when: You have a lot of merchandise including plushies, figurines, and/or posters.

You know you're a Punch-Out fan when you chase after black people riding bikes while humming the theme song.

You know you are a Pokemon fan when you can name each Pokemon bu the sounds they make in the Pokemon games. I have a friend like that.

You know you are a Yoshi fan if you walk around your school saying "Yoshi. Yoshi." I know of someone like that

You know you are a Borderlands fan when you are dressing up as a midget (short) psycho for Halloween. I know a friend who is doing this for Halloween. He is short so he is a midget psycho.

You know you're a Pokémon fan when: you watch this video more then once in a day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4wAVI05lCo&feature=BFa&list=PL1qMc4x6hI4rTSffDmgkhCZREBR5VMyfi

Stargatedalek said:
You know you're a Pokémon fan when: you watch this video more then once in a day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4wAVI05lCo&feature=BFa&list=PL1qMc4x6hI4rTSffDmgkhCZREBR5VMyfi
I know I'm a pokemon fan and I hate mostof the songs, except maybe Master Quest.

You know you're a Shoey fan when you listen to "Walk the Dinosaur" by Was (Not Was)

You know you're a Mario fan when you own plush versions of almost all the characters in the size chart

Back