You have been disconnected from other players

Booster

Cheep Cheep
Retired Wiki Staff
I HATE THIS ERROR! EVERY TIME IT COMES UP I LOSE LIKE 300 POINTS WHEN I DID NOTHING WRONG!

And it always seems to occur when I'm in first...

You're not alone, but it's fairly rare. I've managed 9010 VR despite about 750 points lost to 3 of these DCs, so...just survive it, I know you can! ;)

its happening alot latley to me cause of my now flimsy connection. once i get a new router i shouldn't have this problem too often

I eve get DCed from AIM

WarioWafter said:
I got a WiiFi connector. Do members of the wiki play against egother online?
Egother?

Somebody keep an eye on this guy.

ChaosNinji said:
WarioWafter said:

Obviously, or else we wouldn't have this section, would we?

What isit with Wario users and Bad Grammer

I've recieved this problem a few times when trying to play MKWii. It really sucks. :(

I HATE THAT.

I was facing my friend, being bored spamming with pikachu, then it freezes and i get DCed.

It's been over 10 times already. But it's only for brawl, i've never been DCed in MKWii

SiFi said:
WarioWafter said:
Egother?

Somebody keep an eye on this guy.
It's been a while since I made this post. All I have to say now is:

I TOLD YOU SO!

i ahve that problem all the time. its happened... about 100 times now. i know that its wierd but its not that hard to get into it again. otherwise youre just impatient

Crackin355 said:
i ahve that problem all the time. its happened... about 100 times now. i know that its wierd but its not that hard to get into it again. otherwise youre just impatient
Necroposting is against the rule, mate. ;)

i dont get that necroposting thing. were just gonna make the same post and its gonna get anbandoned than there will be 10 topics that are exactly the same

Crackin355 said:
i dont get that necroposting thing. were just gonna make the same post and its gonna get anbandoned than there will be 10 topics that are exactly the same
Well, I'm pretty sure it's common courtesy to make a new topic instead of one that's been dead for over a year and most of the posters aren't active anymore to prevent confusion.

Same with your spelling and grammar boy. Use a spellchecker and a grammarchecker.

I guess I'm also a grammar Nazi.

and yet you know wat im saying. and i know i spelled what wrong but you know what it says. dont you? because if you dont you are weird

Crackin355 said:
and yet you know wat im saying. and i know i spelled what wrong but you know what it says. dont you? because if you dont you are weird
You're the wierd one, dumbass. Learn to spell.

Back