How patriotic are you?

WarioWafter

WARIO FART!
Banned User
Alot of people, esp. alot of kids these days, when you ask them if they are a patriot, they'll say something like, "No I'm not from Boston." :rolleyes: I have true patriotism. Whenever you hear the SSBanner, and hold your hand to your heart as you gawk at the flag, remember all of the brave and wonderful men who died so you could have your freedom to do anything, to live, breathe, or go on this wiki.

From the little bridge at Concord, where freedom's fight began

To the battle of Bull Run

To when we licked the Spanish in '98

To the Battle of the Argon

To the beaches at Normandy

Alot of great men have sacraficed alot to give you your freedom. And don't you forget it. Take a breath of clean free air. And be proud to live in the USA. And NEVER forget the brave men who made the ultimate sacrafice down through the centuries to give you that right.

Master Lucario said:
For some reason, I can't help but think that WarioWafter is actually Rudnicki.

no wai, He's too smart to be Rudnicki.

WarioWafter said:
Whenever you hear the SSBanner, and hold your hand to your heart as you gawk at the flag, remember all of the brave and wonderful men who died so you could have your freedom to do anything, to live, breathe, or go on this wiki.

I forgot to say, not all people on this site have a clue about what you are talking about.

No offense to anyone, please don't invade us with your army that's like... 100 times bigger than ours...

I don't think I'm that patriotic. Besides, noone would get anything I say about my patriotism.

Back