Suggestions For Pony Songs

Smg2daisy

Star Spirit
MarioWiki
Smg2daisy
I am finding the songs about My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.
Any suggestions? I mean, any nice songs? Because I just watch Season 1, Episode 11

Uh you could of posted in the FiM thread in General Entertainment thread for this (Maybe a mod can move this there?)

But my personal favorite song from the show is This Day Aria. Though it's best saved seeing that when you've seen every episode until Canterlot Wedding. Best Night Ever's also a good one from the Season 1 Finale

Pokémon Trainer Toad85 said:
Smg2daisy said:
I mean, any nice songs?

Other than "The Perfect Stallion" and maybe "Winer Wrap-Up", they're nonexistent.

Oh come on, even I who's not that huge into most of the songs would admit they do a pretty good job with the music in Friendship is Magic. While most of them aren't something I'd put on my iPod or listen to on iTunes, they tend to exceed the expectations by a ton that people most have for songs in a weekly kid show for most. It's not fair to say your unpopular opinion when someone was just looking for recommendations.

Northern Verve said:
Pokémon Trainer Toad85 said:
Smg2daisy said:
I mean, any nice songs?

Other than "The Perfect Stallion" and maybe "Winer Wrap-Up", they're nonexistent.

Oh come on, even I who's not that huge into most of the songs would admit they do a pretty good job with the music in Friendship is Magic. While most of them aren't something I'd put on my iPod or listen to on iTunes, they tend to exceed the expectations by a ton that people most have for songs in a weekly kid show for most. It's not fair to say your unpopular opinion when someone was just looking for recommendations.

Unpopular opinion's gonna be unpopular.

:\

I'm not really a big fan of most of the music, but I did enjoy "At the Gala", so that's my recommendation.

Back