Pokemon The Comic

Who do you think the enemy should be in Pokemon The Comic?

• Weavile

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Honchkrow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darkrai

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Chandelure

• Hydreigon

• Gengar

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

marioman1213

ROSERADE HAS RETURNED! ...As a Bombchu.
Hi everyone! I want to make a Pokemon comic, but I'm not sure who the main characters should be, so if you have an idea, reply!

marioman1213 said:
Hi everyone! I want to make a Pokemon comic, but I'm not sure who the main characters should be, so if you have an idea, reply!
I have an idea for the main character:
Clamperl!

I made another section of this in Fan Creations, but unfortunately, nobody's noticed it yet. So I thought more people might see it here! If you have an idea, REPLY!

marioman1213 said:
marioman1213 said:
Clamperl!
Did you really just respond to yourself?

Nabber said:
marioman1213 said:
marioman1213 said:
Clamperl!
Did you really just respond to yourself?
Sorry, but WHO told you to notice everything I do?

Well, you did post it one forum, so I assume the only reason you would have posted it was for it to be seen.

Nabber said:
Well, you did post it one forum, so I assume the only reason you would have posted it was for it to be seen.
I REALLY need ideas for it, because the only characters I can think of are Clamperl, Gengar, and Darkrai.

Also double posting is annoying, sorry for making this thread a ridicule thread, but if you want to add something then modify your post.

On a brighter subject Clamperl is a good idea for a character, if at first he is to be weak and helpless. A good other main character would be a Teddyursa, one that is fed up about being weaker then the other Teddyursas and Ursarangs

I've decided my characters.

Heroes:
Clamperl, Teddiaursa, Chimchar, Totodile

Villains:
Darkrai, Gengar, Weavile, Honchkrow, other random Dark- and Ghost-types.

Supporting Characters:
Eevee, Sneasel, Girafarig, Yamask, Meowth, Munchlax

Back